Our valued sponsor

vps, emi darks, receiving payments anonymously some clarification pls for a newbie

ceiling

Nov 2, 2017
Visit site
First let me say thanks to all the people behind this for such a great forum / resource of information!

My situation is as follows, I recently became a partner in a lucrative business, online streaming of various sporting and entertainment channels. Currently payment is done via bitcoin only for obvious security reasons. I'm now in the process of looking into alternate means, ideally I'd like customers to be able to pay using credit/debit cards but given the nature of the business anonymity is key and so far everyone I have looked into for merchant processing requires ID/verification and obviously will not allow my type of business.

So what I'd like from you good people is some best advice, any suggestions/recommendations of ways round this? Perhaps a company/online service that will fit my needs. I've seen a lot of talk about vps, emi and darks but don't fully understand the process.

What about the possibility of using a 'front' online business that looks legit, in order to pass the verification but then simply incorporating the api payment box on my main site, is that possible, will it be easily found out. Or if there's any other methods people can recommend I'm all ears.

I also want to setup an offshore bank, ideally business account that these funds will be withdrawn to

Many thanks in advance :)

I don't think you will find much help here unfortunately, but to cut straight to the point, If you manage to open a merchant account and accept credit cards, and you violate their TOS they will shut you down, and good luck getting your money back in such situations. You are also going to be susceptible to a lot of credit card fraud given your biz, and that will attract their attention when you start getting chargebacks. It would be much the same with accepting PayPal. Bitcoin has a huge advantage in that it cannot be charged back, so you have 0 risk in that regard. Though you will attract more business with Credit Card and PayPal and Bitcoin is way to complicated for most plebs I can understand your want to expand. Your only real hope is to find a jurisdiction that accepts high risk transactions and is located in a place without DMCA laws (if such a place exists). It's either that or set up merchants (perhaps with "Darks" which you can find here) and change them often, and be prepared for suspensions and losses.

My recommendation is that you stick to bitcoin. As to where to put your fiat currency from exchanging bitcoin, I've been asking that for weeks, and no one here has a clue other than to an EMI and withdraw via debit card - not a long term solution by any stretch but OK if you are just doing a few grand a month and aren't stockpiling cash.

First of all, welcome aboard :)

There is a lot of help and information to find here.

Does your business require any license and where is the business incorporated?

When it comes to offshore companies you are limited by the merchant account provider and need to get a pre approval first before you move on with any place to register your company, also you need to make sure that the MAP is supporting the country you plan to incorporate your business.

If you are going for an offshore company you want to use some sort of Belize corp or St. Kitts and First Atlantic processing!

Do you have any past processing history? what is your CB rate?

First of all, welcome aboard :)

There is a lot of help and information to find here.

Does your business require any license and where is the business incorporated?

When it comes to offshore companies you are limited by the merchant account provider and need to get a pre approval first before you move on with any place to register your company, also you need to make sure that the MAP is supporting the country you plan to incorporate your business.

No license needed, it's purely an online venture. It hasn't been incorporated anywhere, domains been registered using fake information. We previously had a stripe account which worked well for a time but that's since been suspended for violating t&c's, bitcoin is our only payment gateway option at the moment

What's the reason for why they suspended your account? Did you get blacklisted ?

yes unfortunately, as what we are selling breaches their terms and conditions. I've just seen your signature and will be interested in getting some documents from you to open an offshore bank. But do they not need apostille documents? or is that something you can also provide. I'm looking at cyprus bank or maybe seychelles at the moment

You can use the docs for real bank account opening. Cyprus banks don't provide merchant accounts and a Seychelles company will not be able to obtain a merchant account.

All in all you are on the wrong path :)

From your initial message I was already thinking about you got blacklisted and that's where the entire problem will start for you. It is possible to open MA with darks, but more about that in the Mentor Group or PM.

Latest Threads