Our valued sponsor

warning of Sterling Payment Services Limited sterlingsafepayment.com

Hello Oleg,
we have been working with Sterling and your predecessor in the last three years and even though you got a bunch of negative feedbacks about your working style so far I have nothing serious to put to you guys. I also want to say that having decent amount of money in my current account I should likely get worried about I see how professionally you are getting through all your issues and so stay convinced you‘ll 100 percent pull through in the near future. This belief is mostly based on the team working I‘ve been watching over years and every personal support I got when needed. Keep it up guys. To your success.
Thanx a lot of Dmitry! We try our best

So it may be worth to have a look into Sterling just to get a first hand impression. I believe so many negative reviews can't all be wrong, but who knows.

So it may be worth to have a look into Sterling just to get a first hand impression. I believe so many negative reviews can't all be wrong, but who knows.
Nobody argues that we had problems with the previous correspondent bank. Therefore, negative reviews took place. But we fix it, we also changed the owner. We are always in touch and ready to help clients if they have any questions or problems.

Dear Dmitri I have read the documents for your case. The reasons for the transfer to another risk level were explained to you and you agreed with this. This is confirmed, among other things, by correspondence with you where you agree on the next payments. Your right to go to court or other authorities. If you wish, I will quote it here.
Hi all, just to report, my issue have been solved finally. It's good that we could negotiate and resolve problems altogether. The incident is completely exhausted. Thanks for help, Oleg.

Reactions: SterlingOleg
Hey Enri, battling to get funds out of the account. From what I understand they are having temporary issues after onboarding a new bank. Just need some assuring and guidance. I don't want to bad mouth anyone but I'm getting a bit desperate to get my funds to my supplier. I have a start up and if I can get this issue sorted I might have to close shop.

Dear SterlingOleg I don't know where else to turn, can you private message me please. I need your help.
Unfortunately, you are not alone in this situation. There are a lot of us. I am aware of at least six companies that have the same problem. You probably also receive confirmation of a successful payment, but nothing happens? Did your payments go through incore bank?

Unfortunately, you are not alone in this situation. There are a lot of us. I am aware of at least six companies that have the same problem. You probably also receive confirmation of a successful payment, but nothing happens? Did your payments go through incore bank?

Yeah, really sux. I really want them to work. Was my fault putting all my startups investor funds in before testing. They appear to be trying to fix the problem but having to send small lumps of funds its costing alot in their processing fees. One transfer of 8 went through Migom. I just hope I can get my money out and take it as a lesson.

Reactions: bastard
What is wrong with Migom bank?

Dear SterlingOleg is there anyway I can get in touch with you?
maybe you can let us know what the latest status is for Sterling Payment and their services. Must people come here only to complain about this and X processor but never come back here to tell us what they figure out, are things working again, went they just silence or what happened?

maybe you can let us know what the latest status is for Sterling Payment and their services. Must people come here only to complain about this and X processor but never come back here to tell us what they figure out, are things working again, went they just silence or what happened?
I don't think we'll hear from him again. I'll soon be able to make notches like in the movies every day for no refund. It's day 63.

Reactions: uplana

Latest Threads