Our valued sponsor

warning of Sterling Payment Services Limited sterlingsafepayment.com

The same with us. Since June we were trying to return our lost payment, but useless. The only feed-backs we were getting as the replies were "Dear client, we do your best, don't worry". Today I wrote to Oleg , who represented himself here as an assistant manager on behalf of SterlingSafepayment. This is the last chance to see , if they are fraudulent scheme, or not. Hope they are not. Otherwise why to be presented here in this forum.
Let us see what will happen further.
Will try to update here later with reference to a result.
The same feedback from me. It looks as non-workable EMI, because you really don’t know when the payments will be done.
I hope they will fix all problems ..

The situation is absolutely the same! It’s more than a month awaiting when the money will be transferred from an account. No chance to plan any contract payments! Have already been tired with all that “tommorows” and staff like that! Won’t definetely let any of my clients to open an account there!

The same feedback from me. It looks as non-workable EMI, because you really don’t know when the payments will be done.
I hope they will fix all problems ..
Update: Just today I wrote about our problem to help manager Oleg (via Telegram) . He promised to get into the problem and to assist. Also he tryed to explain the reason of those problems due to Mugan Bank. And I should say it was quite a surprise when I saw our long-ago lost amount was reimbursed back just by this very evening (though they asked for 7 days for it). Sincerely, I'm very glad that now SterlingSafepayment is excused in our view. Good job done. Thank you, Oleg.
Hope they will pass the troubles and the current payment orders will be processed quick.

Hi,

I just want to let you guys know that sterlingsafepayment.com with company name Sterling Payment Services Limited registered in Hongkong seems to not allow any transfers at the moment.
A friend of mine has a business account there and he can not make any transfers. It looks like his money is gone.

To me it looks like a scam, I can only recommend not to open any accounts there.

Let me know please if you had similar experiences and if you had any success with reporting this to the local authorities.

Thank you!
We had a problem like that since June'20. Up to November my correspondence with Sterling was useless. But occasionally I found this forum and read it today. I saw replies from help manager Oleg. It was my las hope before to post my negative experience in web. So I tried via Telegram.
Just today I wrote about our problem . He replied quite soon and promised to get into the problem and to assist. Also he tryed to explain the reason of those problems due to Mugan Bank. And I should say it was quite a surprise when I saw our long-ago lost amount was reimbursed back just by this very evening (though they asked for 7 days for it). Sincerely, I'm very glad that now SterlingSafepayment is excused in our view. Good job done.
Thank you, Oleg.
Hope they will pass the troubles and the current payment orders will be processed quick enough, unlike now.
Now I'm sure they are not the fraudulent scheme. At least our personal experience is bona-fide again since now.
Eduard

And you've put 100's of your clients on a customary hold for over a month, telling bs like "we'll fix it tomorrow, next Monday, I promise you", didn't you?

Haven't your clients been cut off from internet banking for 2 weeks recently, with highly unprofessional behavior of your IT team not being able to even fix the 2FA issue alone for several days?

The owner of your entity may differ, however, day to day operations continue to be managed by the same person, Viacheslav Chariev, isn't that true?

Their group's main office is located in Moscow, Russia. Their previous correspondent was an Azerbaidjani bank and their new one is Standard Bank (Namibia branch) - both a complete joke IMHO.
Hi, yes we had the same problems since June. But today I wrote to Oleg (found here occasionally) . And I don't know how, but our problem was actually fixed by the same evening. Which I personally was very much surprised about ( our eur 3 543,00 lost in June were reimbursed to the client account). I agree that those banks looks not very much trustful. But, at least now I'm confident about Sterling itself. Because I was very much angry about the way they communicated with us, but finally I see our lost money reimbursed anyway. Therefore, at least it shows that they are not a fraudulent scheme team, IMHO.
Eduard.

Reactions: dirtyharry
Hi, yes we had the same problems since June. But today I wrote to Oleg (found here occasionally) . And I don't know how, but our problem was actually fixed by the same evening. Which I personally was very much surprised about ( our eur 3 543,00 lost in June were reimbursed to the client account). I agree that those banks looks not very much trustful. But, at least now I'm confident about Sterling itself. Because I was very much angry about the way they communicated with us, but finally I see our lost money reimbursed anyway. Therefore, at least it shows that they are not a fraudulent scheme team, IMHO.
Eduard.
well done, but what to do next with the amount on your account? It's just a number and you can't make outgoing payment (you certainly can, but it will be hung in the middle of nowhere).

Reactions: Khurshid
well done, but what to do next with the amount on your account? It's just a number and you can't make outgoing payment (you certainly can, but it will be hung in the middle of nowhere).
Yes, I understand what you are talking about. And I can not bet on it, of course, after such a long period of chaos with them. We'll see soon. But, what I know for sure is that about 1-1,5 months ago our two outgoing orders (though not very big ones) were executed (though not fast enough, that's true), and both payments were finally received by the addresses (it was confirmed by them).
At least, I can not see any reason why to reimburse our account finally, if they were a fraud team, can you?
We can only hope now. We have a pending order now, and next week we'll see if you are right , or no....

Some update for today. Thanks to Oleg our October payments have finnaly been executed. Now we are waiting for November ones. Things started to be settled, i hope within short time the service will get back to normal pace when we could plan our payments and schedule our purchases. Once again - thanks to Oleg for assistance.

Reactions: erni
That's good news. It looks like Sterling Payment services try to solve the issue and sort it out with their customers. It may be worth to watch this a little to later be able to use them if they stay stable and legit.

Some update for today. Thanks to Oleg our October payments have finnaly been executed. Now we are waiting for November ones. Things started to be settled, i hope within short time the service will get back to normal pace when we could plan our payments and schedule our purchases. Once again - thanks to Oleg for assistance.
In our case 3 payments starting from beginning of November are still stuck. Always same reply "Please be assured that Sterling team is aware of your payment orders and they are going to be executed in the coming weeks" gets now annoying. Now soon to be 2 MONTHS, not few WEEKS!

Last edited:
@Olesia why they have still this delays for payments created in november when they changed the correspondent bank from Azerbaijan to Bahamas earlier? Doesn't make sense and seems @Gediminas is right.
I have no idea to be honest. As I understand it took them a while to move hanging transfers money from Azerbaijan bank to new one, hence the problem. Looks like until it happened they've tried to cover temporarily "lost" money with the ones they've had in their Hong Kong account. Hopefully it's all sorted now. However, we are more interested in ATM cards option, so we are waiting for that to be active to start using Sterling again.

It is impossible to work with this system, only promises "Payments will be sent in the near future". Payments have not been processed since October 2020. Maybe someone was lucky to withdraw money, but not us.

Good afternoon, there was a problem with the incoming payment, the payment was sent on 01/28/2021 but did not appear on the account, today I turned to Oleg for help, he very quickly responded to the problem and found the payment. It turned out that the sender did not specify all the details. Many thanks to Oleg. The money came to the account.

• Haha
Reactions: Gediminas
Good afternoon, there was a problem with the incoming payment, the payment was sent on 01/28/2021 but did not appear on the account, today I turned to Oleg for help, he very quickly responded to the problem and found the payment. It turned out that the sender did not specify all the details. Many thanks to Oleg. The money came to the account.

Of course. You just joined to tell us that.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads