Our valued sponsor

warning of Sterling Payment Services Limited sterlingsafepayment.com

Good to know that you have had positive experience so far. However, your accusations of spreading "almost false information" are factually incorrect at its best.

I can confirm (as a person with first-hand knowledge of the matter) that Sterling has indeed experienced problems with the correspondent bank. While they've managed to overcome that, the conduct of the Sterling' was grossly unprofessional, their CEO being extremely irritant and rude to the clients and agents, and whole bunch of incorrect information about estimated timeframes to fix many problems (missing payments, incorrect balances, login issues, 2FA issues etc.)
We apologize if you experienced any problems communicating with our staff. Now all the leading positions have been changed. We will be glad to work with you

Reactions: cyprusbanker
Writing a negative review with almost false information. Problem solved and no word about correcting your review based on false information. This is not how this forum works. One should be responsible for the information they provide. Be so kind to tell us what was the problem and how was it resolved.
And why you still writing that it is not trustful organization?

I am working with Sterling and Oleg for some time already, and never had a bad experience with them.
Good day! Thanks for your support and understanding

Good day! Indeed, we had problems with Mugan Bank - our old correspondent bank. Now almost all clients' funds have been transferred to the new main correspondent bank Private Investment Bank (which in turn has a correspondent account in 22 currencies). We also integrated SEPA solution. If you still have problems with your transaction, please write to me and I will help
Good afternoon, Oleg, we still have problems with outgoing payments. Your Help Manager, yesterday 12.11 he said that payments would be executed on that day, but nothing was done again. All payments have both hung and hung

Good day! Indeed, we had problems with Mugan Bank - our old correspondent bank. Now almost all clients' funds have been transferred to the new main correspondent bank Private Investment Bank (which in turn has a correspondent account in 22 currencies). We also integrated SEPA solution. If you still have problems with your transaction, please write to me and I will help
Ok, one more time: my outgoing payment from Sterling to Bank of China, EUR 20000, was debited from my account on 23.09.2020. For now it has been not received by seller. The Sterling's staff gives everyday the same explanations: there's a problem with Muganbank. The commodities I've bought arrived to the port of destination and storage and demurrage fees are counted. I have no docs originals from seller, so can't take the goods from port. Give me please a certain advice, what to do in this situation?

• Sad
Reactions: lory and ImKing
Ok, one more time: my outgoing payment from Sterling to Bank of China, EUR 20000, was debited from my account on 23.09.2020. For now it has been not received by seller. The Sterling's staff gives everyday the same explanations: there's a problem with Muganbank. The commodities I've bought arrived to the port of destination and storage and demurrage fees are counted. I have no docs originals from seller, so can't take the goods from port. Give me please a certain advice, what to do in this situation?
PM me I'll help

I have read the whole thread and I am amazed how people are trusting this kind of financial institution? They will clearly do a bank run at some point. I am amazed! They will try to be workable for as long as they collect enough cash. Similar to HYIPs or ponzies.

No offense to representatives, you are doing a good job in protecting the reputation of this madness.

BE CAUTIOUS. I don't understand how people are fine with putting the money into this kind of institution (if you can call it an institution).

I have read the whole thread and I am amazed how people are trusting this kind of financial institution? They will clearly do a bank run at some point. I am amazed! They will try to be workable for as long as they collect enough cash. Similar to HYIPs or ponzies.

No offense to representatives, you are doing a good job in protecting the reputation of this madness.

BE CAUTIOUS. I don't understand how people are fine with putting the money into this kind of institution (if you can call it an institution).
Well, sometimes pros just outweighs cons and risk.

Good night Gediminas! If the shareholders had such intentions, they have already realized them. There were tens of millions of client money on the accounts of Mugan Bank, now clients have received back access to them

Money was debited from Sterling account and now they are explaining that the payment stuck in their corresponding bank - Mugan bank.
The same with us. Since June we were trying to return our lost payment, but useless. The only feed-backs we were getting as the replies were "Dear client, we do your best, don't worry". Today I wrote to Oleg , who represented himself here as an assistant manager on behalf of SterlingSafepayment. This is the last chance to see , if they are fraudulent scheme, or not. Hope they are not. Otherwise why to be presented here in this forum.
Let us see what will happen further.
Will try to update here later with reference to a result.

Latest Threads