Our valued sponsor

warning of Sterling Payment Services Limited sterlingsafepayment.com

Hi Oleg, how can I contact with you? Need your help with Sterling Payment.
You may start using the corporate e-mail for this organisation!

At the end they executed the transfers so the money has been sent out from there.
I don't know the details as it's not my account.

Writing a negative review with almost false information. Problem solved and no word about correcting your review based on false information. This is not how this forum works. One should be responsible for the information they provide. Be so kind to tell us what was the problem and how was it resolved.
And why you still writing that it is not trustful organization?

I am working with Sterling and Oleg for some time already, and never had a bad experience with them.

Writing a negative review with almost false information. Problem solved and no word about correcting your review based on false information. This is not how this forum works. One should be responsible for the information they provide. Be so kind to tell us what was the problem and how was it resolved.
agree... let us know how you sorted this out!

And why you still writing that it is not trustful organization?

I am working with Sterling and Oleg for some time already, and never had a bad experience with them.
Good to know that you have had positive experience so far. However, your accusations of spreading "almost false information" are factually incorrect at its best.

I can confirm (as a person with first-hand knowledge of the matter) that Sterling has indeed experienced problems with the correspondent bank. While they've managed to overcome that, the conduct of the Sterling' was grossly unprofessional, their CEO being extremely irritant and rude to the clients and agents, and whole bunch of incorrect information about estimated timeframes to fix many problems (missing payments, incorrect balances, login issues, 2FA issues etc.)

Good to know that you have had positive experience so far. However, your accusations of spreading "almost false information" are factually incorrect at its best.

I can confirm (as a person with first-hand knowledge of the matter) that Sterling has indeed experienced problems with the correspondent bank. While they've managed to overcome that, the conduct of the Sterling' was grossly unprofessional, their CEO being extremely irritant and rude to the clients and agents, and whole bunch of incorrect information about estimated timeframes to fix many problems (missing payments, incorrect balances, login issues, 2FA issues etc.)

"Almost false information" is that the user writes that Sterling was creating problem, when eventually appeared that his friend was the one who was doing something wrong. How is that not a false information?

Let's be honest, complications with corresponded banks can cause problems much more substantial then rudeness or incorrect information on timeframes and we have many examples of that in recent past. I can understand your concerns but as you say they've managed to overcome that and I think we should give a credit for that.

The problem was from the client's side - he contacted me and I helped to make the correct payment. I don’t think it’s fair to leave such a review on your part.
I also have a problem with an outgoing payment, it was created more than two weeks ago and it's still pending now, it's impossible to plan something. Service is bad, it's for sure.

I also have a problem with an outgoing payment, it was created more than two weeks ago and it's still pending now, it's impossible to plan something. Service is bad, it's for sure.
Did they release this payment or did they get back to you with an status update?

The problem was from the client's side - he contacted me and I helped to make the correct payment. I don’t think it’s fair to leave such a review on your part.
Hi, Oleg, we've had no problems to use your bank in the past from Europay times and then when you became Sterling. However, now can't log in to the new site 1sterling, can you help? All new credentials sent by bank's help do not work and replies take few days each, your staff was much quicker to reply before.

I have very big problems with Sterling Payment. My outgoing payments do not go through for more than 4 months. They have the one answer "We are doing the best that we can to make sure Mugan Bank executes your payments as soon as possible." The situation is as follows: I created a payment to my partners on August, 08, 2020, then a month later they said that need to redo the payment in the new system Sterling payment services, I redid it on September 08/2020 , the payment has not yet been executed. Also, for all payments this situation, now they have 4 of my payments hanging.

Why incoming payments arrive normally, but outgoing payments absolutely do not go through????
For letters are answered for a very long time. And even if they answer, they do not have a specific answer to the question "When will my payments be executed" they have the answer, We are doing our best. "

• Sad
Reactions: lory and Olesia
Hi, Oleg, we've had no problems to use your bank in the past from Europay times and then when you became Sterling. However, now can't log in to the new site 1sterling, can you help? All new credentials sent by bank's help do not work and replies take few days each, your staff was much quicker to reply before.
Just to update, their service team helped me to log in to the online banking. All good so far, they've been great help.

Reactions: SterlingOleg

Latest Threads