Our valued sponsor

Was anyone able to contact Stripe?

erni

Mentor Group Lifetime
Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
I have lot's of question to Stripe the payment processors. For some weeks I submitted a ticket to them, never got an answer.

What is the best way to reach out to Stripe?

Does anyone had luck to contact this company by email? I feel they are like PayPal, very risky since they can shut down your account for good and don't need to speak to you at any time!

Don't get anything from them even using a ticket!! They suck as much as PayPal do.

Have you tried online chat? I've registered an account with them a couple of weeks ago, had a few questions which I directed to their online chat and had very quick and clear responses, TBH I was very please by how their support works.

You can also email or call them 24/7 as stated on their website. So it's odd that they are not responding to you, maybe you are doing anything wrong?

Great idea, I will try their online chat, ohhh wait... where is the online chat?

1639315560169.png

Just to be clear I'm not German but use TOR browser smi(&%

I have lot's of question to Stripe the payment processors. For some weeks I submitted a ticket to them, never got an answer.

What is the best way to reach out to Stripe?

Does anyone had luck to contact this company by email? I feel they are like PayPal, very risky since they can shut down your account for good and don't need to speak to you at any time!
Please do not compare Stripe to Paypal, they are not even remotely comparable. If you're in a risky business it doesn't matter what payment processor it is, you'll get shutdown. It's probably one of the best processors out there, along with great support.

Stripe is better compared to PayPal but it is still a PayPal similar bulls**t company. If something goes wrong you stand no chance against Stripe and they will ask you to take your s**t together and shut the f**k up, while finally ignoring you while they keep your money!

Awesome-

Reactions: qrt
Stripe is better compared to PayPal but it is still a PayPal similar bulls**t company. If something goes wrong you stand no chance against Stripe and they will ask you to take your s**t together and shut the f**k up, while finally ignoring you while they keep your money!

Awesome-
Yes, they all do that over there. From airbnb/yt/google to what not silicon valley company.
It is either accept or out with no state of recourse resulting in "a take it or leave it" summarizing the platform economy.