Our valued sponsor

What are the countries where registered agents are the less picky?

dotbloup

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
May 16, 2016
Visit site
Let me explain,

I have witnessed that many registered agents were extremely picky about their customers information and due diligence.

What are the offshore countries where there is the smallest number of Due Diligence & biggest number of registered agents who don't ask a huge amount of information about yourself and your business to incorporate a company?

My own list would be: Belize, BVI, Panama

What is your list?

There are agents also in the difficult countries that can help you to incorporate your company with just a simple passort and utility bill copy as long as it is not expired or older than 3 months!

Reactions: JohnLocke
If you have problems with the documents and you don't go for the cheapest possible solution out there, I may have someone that can help you with simple passport copy and utility bill.. no problem.

If you have problems with the documents and you don't go for the cheapest possible solution out there, I may have someone that can help you with simple passport copy and utility bill.. no problem.
Hi Admin, can those documents help verify a dummy PayPal account? I wonder if it could be used to verify my friend's paypal account since he is having a trouble verifying his PayPal because of the owner's name he put in his paypal information.

Reactions: brutalzorn
Yes that's what you can use the documents for.

Let me explain,

I have witnessed that many registered agents were extremely picky about their customers information and due diligence.

What are the offshore countries where there is the smallest number of Due Diligence & biggest number of registered agents who don't ask a huge amount of information about yourself and your business to incorporate a company?

My own list would be: Belize, BVI, Panama

What is your list?
I noticed that today as of 2017 all have followed each other and things get even more complicated to simple offshore company formation! You need to provide lots of information and business description need to be in compliancy!!

Reactions: brutalzorn
What do you mean, what agent is the less picky as OP say?
The one asking less questions! Today it is important to know that all service providers which are certified have to collect lots of information in order to stay compliant with their local laws! That's also why we see increasing requirements for documentation of ones person! It is slowly coming to an end to use a offshore entity for anything useful.. yeah.. sure.. we can use dark docs.. but is this really what we are left with?