Our valued sponsor

What bank to trade Stocks and Bonds worldwide with offshore company?

fundmanager

Offshore Agent
Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I need to know this, really want to keep my winnings in the Offshore company, I don't want to route the money from my onshore company to the offshore this will leave traceable tracks.

Is there any solution? I'm willing to visit the bank personally if required.

Hi

Where do you have your offshore bank account now? Why this wouldn't be an option anymore?

As long as the source of the assets are clear, I think there are several banks that you could work with. Obviously it also depends a bit on the amount that you have in your offshore company.

If you can give some more details, probably I could help you to find a solution in Switzerland.

schoua said:
Hi
Where do you have your offshore bank account now? Why this wouldn't be an option anymore?

As long as the source of the assets are clear, I think there are several banks that you could work with. Obviously it also depends a bit on the amount that you have in your offshore company.

If you can give some more details, probably I could help you to find a solution in Switzerland.
That would be great. I have +15k Euro to invest in stock's. No problem with the source of funds at all.

Well if you want to open a bank account in Switzerland you don't need a swiss company, you can have almost any offshore company. As long as your story is plausible (source of funds etc.) and you are not living in the US or are a US Citizen (plus the normal countries such as North Korea, Iran etc.) there should be no problem.

Furthermore if you work with a financial intermediary it is not necessary that you come to Switzerland, since the financial intermediary has the delegation from the bank to be able to identify clients.

I'm partner in such a company and we work with different banks.

However most of the bank ask for a minimum of 250k USD, so if the amount is below its a little harder.

Saxobank may actually be a good suggestion for stock trading, I have tried them for some time ago and was actually satisfied with their service.