Our valued sponsor

what do you think about expobank in latvia

Usually most people stay away from banks that have branches in other countries, that's why most don't want to go with Piraeus bank for instant if they want to stay protected at least! That's what the clients say, personally I don't have any opinion about it.

Usually most people stay away from banks that have branches in other countries' date=' that's why most don't want to go with Piraeus bank for instant if they want to stay protected at least! That's what the clients say, personally I don't have any opinion about it.[/quote']
I don't have any idea about that

Okay, well most people seek privacy and anonymity and don't want to be have their information shared with a simple request from an authority, that's why they seek banks in jurisdictions where it get's complicated to get beneficial owner information for an account holder. However, there are people who don't care and just need an account for their business.

hello everybody
what do you know about the expobank in latvia

is it good ?
You got any solution for an latvian bank?

No actually thousands have opened accounts with the major banks in Latvia, actually I can't see what the benefit is unless you are unable to open an account in your own country.