Our valued sponsor

What EMI or Bank account can be opened for a Belize corp?

DeepDrilling

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
I know Mistertango is the most popular EMI provider for Belize companies, however, I would like to know what other options we have to open an account either EMI or real offshore bank account?

I can travel, I can provide all required documents and Skype call is also OK?

You want to check Cyprus and Mauritius banks! They are open for new business if you incorporate locally!

I know Mistertango is the most popular EMI provider for Belize companies, however, I would like to know what other options we have to open an account either EMI or real offshore bank account?

I can travel, I can provide all required documents and Skype call is also OK?

As for EMI - you can try Epayments, Moneta International, Money.Net Inc, GlobalNetInt, Europay, Sterlingsafepayment, Advanced Cash.

Banks - Belize (Caye, AIBL), Vanuatu - Pacific Private Bank, Kazakhstan, Armenian or Macedonian banks. Here all depends from the nature of your business.

Depending on your requirements but AdvCash and Wirexxapp are another suggestion which you may consider. You can as well reconsider your situation and budget and go the extra mile and incorporate a company and open bank account in Cyprus!

Cyprus banks don't open account if you don't have team in Cyprus. Try it.
This law firm charge new 4K after they got them money they send me:

By physical presence, it means that the company will have to meet the following criteria:
- At least two registered employees (both employment agreements and employments’ confirmations from official authorities (such as social insurance and other confirmation) will be requested by the banks)
- Office spaces (lease agreement or title deed of the building will be requested by the bank)
- Utility bill on the name of the company (only landline, electricity, water and internet services are acceptable by the banks)
- Website (not necessary, but it would be preferable by the banks)

Please be informed that if you wish to establish substance in Cyprus, our firm can assist you be renting premises, undertake recruitment of employees, arrange the issuance of utility bills on the name of the company, etc.

Fucker don't want to refund me.
So DON'T try to get Cyprus bank

The change was in the middle of process. They told me the provide me shield company and bank changes terms and isn't there problem.
And i pay in advance for 1 year accounting/secretary/shareholder and all other stuff and then won't refund me.

I send them email telling that they just scam me. Will give then 24h to answer me.

Well, there isn't really much an agent can do about it nor a reseller! You have paid for something that was possible when you paid but changed during the process! It's difficult to blaim anyone for it.

Well, it's not always that simple. People tend to believe this is some prduct they buy like to going to McDonalds and order a Big Mac - it's not and then they get back to forums and complain.. sorry but this is simply not the right way ;)