Our valued sponsor

What EMI to use, money comes from kraken?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Seen the questions already lot's of times around here, still looking for a valid solution which may work for some EU or Swiss entity?

Reactions: polonieth
Did you try ????

Although
It is better to use tradition regulated bank/broker/financial institute. Because official statement says that

Ironically, most of the issues we've seen with funding have been with online-only "cloud" banks. In contrast, traditional banks with physical branches have generally worked fine with our clients.

It is better to find real bank.

Best workable solution is

Kraken->Swiss quote ->Real bank or any your EMI

I attach the official reply from Swiss quote.

Untitled.png

I am your favorite "google search guy". If you do not like my reply . You can delete it . I do not have any problem.smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%

Thanks
Cheers:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Seen the questions already lot's of times around here, still looking for a valid solution which may work for some EU or Swiss entity?
Fidor is not an EMI, but insta-settle with Kraken if thats an option for you

or as @azb1 suggested take another typical non crypto exchange like LMAX Digital.

Otherwise use an OTC broker as this may create even less issues for most banks as long as not the name Crypto comes up in the sender ...

Or, if Swiss or clean NonCyprus/NonMalta EU entity, speak with SEBA or Sygnum Bank in Switzerland to onboard.

Has anyone tried Swissquote's application process to get a corporate bank account?

I have a UK LTD for which I need an EMI or bank account to receive money from kraken?

Did you try ????

Although
It is better to use tradition regulated bank/broker/financial institute. Because official statement says that

It is better to find real bank.

Best workable solution is

Kraken->Swiss quote ->Real bank or any your EMI

I attach the official reply from Swiss quote.

View attachment 2743

I am your favorite "google search guy". If you do not like my reply . You can delete it . I do not have any problem.smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%

Thanks
Cheers:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Many people say Swissquote will request you to trade there before withdrawing, Swissquote doesn't like people just transfer in and out immediately.

Latest Threads