Our valued sponsor

What happened to Fred ? Why his profile pics is Black ? For what is protesting

A black thumbnail can often mean death of someone close or a period of mourning. I am sure Fred will speak up when he is ready to so give people their space.

Just received this…not good news to say the least!!

Dear Valued Client,

We are writing to inform you that the DLS Dubai Team has reluctantly taken the decision to cease its business operations, taking effect from August 31, 2023.

What this means for your business:

Until August 31, you will have the ability to claim all outstanding services and renew your Trade License with the DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount. After this date, DLS has ensured suitable arrangements with IFZA for the maintenance and continued support for all your business affairs.

Beginning September 1, 2023, any enquiries concerning your license should be directed to your Licensing Authority.

For enquiries relating to your IFZA License, your points of contact will be:

Customer Support: [email protected]/[email protected]

Accounting: Corporate Consulting Team on email: c[email protected] or WhatsApp +971 502453118

Connect with Fred:

Fred will continue to be available for consultation post the closure of our business

He will be transitioning to the role of a dedicated consultant, leveraging his expertise in international tax planning strategies. His areas of focus will encompass a wide range of specialties, such as citizenship and residence by investment, offshore banking, and advisory for crypto cashout. You may reach Fred using the contact details you currently have on file.

In closing, we want to express our deepest gratitude for your trust and partnership. We appreciate you being an integral part of our journey and hope to be able to serve you in future ventures.

Thank you once again for your support.

Just received this…not good news to say the least!!

Dear Valued Client,

We are writing to inform you that the DLS Dubai Team has reluctantly taken the decision to cease its business operations, taking effect from August 31, 2023.

What this means for your business:

Until August 31, you will have the ability to claim all outstanding services and renew your Trade License with the DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount. After this date, DLS has ensured suitable arrangements with IFZA for the maintenance and continued support for all your business affairs.

Beginning September 1, 2023, any enquiries concerning your license should be directed to your Licensing Authority.

For enquiries relating to your IFZA License, your points of contact will be:

Customer Support: [email protected]/[email protected]

Accounting: Corporate Consulting Team on email: c[email protected] or WhatsApp +971 502453118

Connect with Fred:

Fred will continue to be available for consultation post the closure of our business

He will be transitioning to the role of a dedicated consultant, leveraging his expertise in international tax planning strategies. His areas of focus will encompass a wide range of specialties, such as citizenship and residence by investment, offshore banking, and advisory for crypto cashout. You may reach Fred using the contact details you currently have on file.

In closing, we want to express our deepest gratitude for your trust and partnership. We appreciate you being an integral part of our journey and hope to be able to serve you in future ventures.

Thank you once again for your support.
Let's see how many people liquated UAE free zone company...first official wicket down

@Fred hasn't given up, he will be into consulting, crypto cashout, but the usual 0% crowd won't be there as his clientele. So, what I believe, this is a massive clusterf**k by UAE. I still don't understand their rationale or if any for the qualifying activities, I mean What would they offer to the 50 years tax exemption guys, who had a nice time until now? Classic Bait and Switch, This is going to do irreparable damage to the idea of Dubai.

The closing of DLS Dubai was entirely a personal health related thing. A lot of clients who know me are aware that I was already overworked since years and the unprofessional management for the introduction of the Corporate Tax gave me the rest.

The first week of June I almost didn't slept at all to geth this Blog Article together:

Nothing has changed since then and I strongly recommend to follow 1.-3. from this blog article as I gonna do the same for me as a Private Individual and the Paid Consulting Service I gonna offer for a strong core of former DLS Dubai Clients.

Another issue is unfortunately the fact that a lot and I really mean a lot of Dubai Corporate Service Providers are not honest and even some Authorities are talking bulls**t. This lead for me to the conclusion that it's impossible to provide upcoming clients in the next 3 Years the same Client Experience like for the Clients the past 3 Years.

I understand a lot of clients have questions but preparing such a transit as well takes time and energy. For everyone who is now disappointed or maybe even pissed, for whatever reason, a full for DLS Dubai dedciated Consulting and Accounting Department is setup and shared with you as part of that E-Mail.

Thank you for your statement @Fred - I'm sure people understand your situation and the quite twisted situation in the UAE right now.

Reactions: Fred

Latest Threads