anonymous crypto exchange
OffshoreSeychelles
New Era Offshore US Companies
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

What is the best and how can they give back 200%?

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

tacokai

Mentor Group Gold
I have looked at this Arbitrage.is they claim:
arbitrage.jpg

This reminds me back in time of another forum TalkG which was full of services with same promises. It ended up to be MLM and other scam schemes more then anything else.

What are your thoughts about such websites?

eadeveloper

Silver Member
I have looked at this Arbitrage.is they claim:
View attachment 1634

This reminds me back in time of another forum TalkG which was full of services with same promises. It ended up to be MLM and other scam schemes more then anything else.

What are your thoughts about such websites?

I have a rule, if they offer me more than 30% per year I start thinking is fake... If they offer me 200% in 30 days then is a complete bullshit

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
This reminds me back in time of another forum TalkG which was full of services with same promises.

Yes I remember those days of TalkG and MMG till they got raided and shutdown.

I just saw the 200% return in 30 days on your post and that told me all I need to know that its a scam. Don't even bother investigating any further and simply follow common sense and stay well away.

tacokai

Mentor Group Gold
It is a huge scam, I know now! I figured out that I need to take good care and don't send any money to services similar!

Thanks people thu&¤#

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
I agree with most here. If you are able to make 200% in return on your investment you won't need to offer any service to anyone but simply count your money.

tacokai

Mentor Group Gold
No you may be right Martin - most will keep it and just print what they need for themself it's a big scam advertising it looks.

Mentor Group
Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998

Latest Threads

Mentor Group