Our valued sponsor

What is the best Bitcoin Mixer / Tumbler?

Anyone following this method (which I too think is the best in 2020) be sure to not use the same exchanger between BTC->XMR and XMR->BTC.

For example, Electrum Wallet #1 -> Exchanger #1 -> Monero wallet #1 -> Monero Wallet #2, -> Exchanger #2 (not the same as #1!!!) -> Electrum wallet #2
Yeah, also use TOR, but be careful that they don't hijack address.

Are there any service you can recommand for mixing bitcoins?

How do you pass kyc/aml/source of funds for mixed coins?
if you are in need for that you don't want to use a bitcoin mixer. Otherwise you move the BTC to another wallet which solely receive BTC's for services offers, how to proceed from there you may ask inside the mentor group and I will explain it to you ;)

One of the most common techniques used by law enforcement to identify the perpetrators of this kind of attack is to follow the money trail to the point of cash-out. Most crypto exchanges identify their customers through KYC checks, and this identity information is used by law enforcement to identify the fraudsters. The use of Wasabi Wallet makes it much more difficult to trace the funds in this way.

Why is it useless and why do you believe that they have a tool?

You have to learn a lot before you post nonsense @Nishizawa then only useful part was the link you included in your post.

Reactions: JohnLocke
The use of Wasabi Wallet makes it much more difficult to trace the funds in this way.
Well, I don't think wasabi wallet is a good idea...

I saw people on darkweb who suspicious of coinjoin and mixer. Like Binance's case, exchanger and gov have a ability(and trying to) to detect mixed coin and more and more exchangers deny it because it is risky. VASP may apply more strict AML process to customers who used mixer, as a result harmful for privacy.

The best way to protect privacy is, exchange once your btc to xmr in non-kyc exchanger or Dex. No one can analyze monero transaction, can be sure it's safer than playing around with BTC.

Maybe it can be not easy to keep track of the mixer right now. However, the problem is that crypto AML technology is further developed, and all BTC transactions are disclosed in blockchain. Regulators may in the future try to blacklist wallets used for mixing or to identify specific patterns of mixer. That's why I'm reluctant to use a mixer...

Does it mean that the only BITCOINMIXER that exists has the only option to use a WASABIWALLET?

That would mean there does not exists any bitcoin mixer beside the mentioned above? I can't believe that, it looks to me that we have some sort of hidden agenda hereja334¤¤#

I don't believe a word about what user @Nishizawa say. Well, there may be the shitty wallet which someone has made a sniffer for. But that it is the only way to vanish your trail logs I don't believe. People get smarter so the firms making big money to develop software to track bitcoins and other crypto.

It is completely unrealistic to think that there is only one type of wallet used to obscure traces of bitcoins. I think the user who writes about it is the man behind the company referred to here.

A lot of unnecessary advice on this thread. I Will try to explain:

1) Bitcoin is semi-anonymous. If you create a blockchain.info wallet with an email, your coins are linked to that email, not necessary to your real name.

2) Trying to hide will just set alarms, so by receiving coins from a mixer your coins will be flagged. Depending on where they are going next you might or might not get yourself flagged.

3) You do not need to "exchange" into another cryptocurrency. Just by depositing into an exchange and withdrawing again your coins will be different ones. Every exchange handles their coins in the same way, deposits get into a "hot wallet" and resend into a "cold wallet". The "hot wallet" won't pick the same coins you deposit, it will wait for a certain amount of time and process withdrawals in batches. You can check this on your deposit address of an exchange with a blockchain explorer like blockchain.info. Coins will arrive and be moved again into another address. Usually deposits are free, withdrawal fee may apply.

4) If you would like to get pro and feel like mixing you could "deposit" your btc into the ethereum network and redeem them again. This is where you would do that > Bitcoin on Ethereum and this is the explanation on what you would be doing Tokenized Bitcoin on Ethereum Explained | Binance Academy

Cheers people.

Reactions: otcable and lory
If I want to pay for Mentor Group Gold access, what's the best way to do that, without sending all of my personal information as well?
Can I just use Samourai Wallet? Should I use some other service?
Why not simply send BTC or Litecoin from an Exchange like Exodus or similar? I'm in the process of doing so and believing no one will be able to trace it. Am I wrong?

Reactions: otcable
How about to receive the money in some exchanger like Exodus and similar service (they don't require KYC) send the crypto from there to another exchange, make it to ALTcoins and then send it to a 3rd exchange to get it out in FIAT?

How would they be able to trace that?

As I read (and already made) in the mentor group it is well possible to make a wallet anonymous to get your money out in FIAT by debit card.

How about to receive the money in some exchanger like Exodus and similar service (they don't require KYC) send the crypto from there to another exchange, make it to ALTcoins and then send it to a 3rd exchange to get it out in FIAT?
Here my explanation on how exchanges work internally and why it is useless to trade inside or send between them. What is the most anonymous crypto currency to pay with?

If you create a blockchain.info wallet with a new email address that is already anonymous.

1) Start with Whonix (its an anonymous OS, that has inbuilt Tor and can't bypass Tor in any circumstances) install Monero wallet and also Electrum for Bitcoin

2) Go to Flyp.me and exchange Bitcoins for Monero (no verification required) or go to Localmonero and buy monero with bitcoins. Do this step while inside whonix. Remember to use Monero sub addresses, they are untraceable. Subaddresses start with "8"

3) After you get the monero, go to xmr.to and exchange your monero for bitcoins. the best possible way to break the bitcoin chainanalysis and get clean coins.

Remember to use whonix for the above steps. And use Tor browser to access the sites, Whonix IMHO is better than Tails. you can improvise a lot with whonix.

They just published a large article which sums things a little up

Have a read at it.

Why all the unnecessary info in this thread. The only one I agree with regarding anonymizing your coins is @sinos. However I would like to add few extra things

1- I agree with whonix and whonix has a built-in Monero GUI wallet, so no need to install extra wallets.

2- flyp.me is good, but there are other providers and they are non kyc (no verification needed) and these are morphtoken (instant) and bisq (decentralized but require more technical knowledge) or cake wallet (non custodial mobile wallet that has built in exchange via morph token API).

3- I also recommend xmr.to they are the best of the best and you can exchange your monero to up to 2 btc in a single transaction, they also support lightning network and rest assure that your coins are clean as xmr.to exchange their monero through binance.

4- If you want fiat (anonymously) after getting your monero. Go to agoradesk, localmonero or paxful and exchange your monero to fiat with trusted users only (look thru their feedback and reviews) and you can choose almost any payment method you can think of.

Done.

Now any user who can claim that "OmG MoNEro Is TRAceBle" and all this FUD, he can do 2 things. Either provide proof or he can stick a stick in his a## and stfu

People or governments who can know who you are know because 1- you're connected to any exchange that has your name on it. 2- your opsec is garbage.

However, there are some scenarios which can be concerning and this depends on your threat model which led the monero developers themselves to do a whole a*s episodes called "breaking monero" to address these concerns.

however these concerns, although valid, are not issues for 99% of the people if they follow common sense.

And not long time ago ciphertrace clowns claimed that they could break monero anonymity and they kept spreading fud without any proof, but the monero developers quickly contacted this firm and did an interview with their CEO. And they smashed his claims, so what was the CEO reply? "I dOnT HaVE THe tEcHnICaL KnOwLeDgE" lol then where is your CTO to answer these questions then.ca#"!

And then the IRS offered some hundreds of thousands of dollars for firms who could "break" monero anonymity and guess what, cipher trace didn't win the contracts lol. Why would they lose if they have a viable solution and they are ready to deliver rof/%

Even the firms that won the contracts (chainanalysis..etc) won't be able to do jack s**t about monero and adress things that aren't already known but anyway the IRS contract specifically mentioned monero and btc lightning network. So what will happen is these firms will be able to track btc LN Efficiently but in terms of monero they will say that they are "working on it" and these firms will keep milking the IRS lol.

Anyway for any one interested in monero, you can download and read "mastering monero" book, it's a fun read and it's free but you can support the author of you wanted to.

You can also follow the monero subreddit and ask any question you might have there.

Also see this post if you still concerned about the anonymity of your monero wallet or coins after hearing the fear mongering about monero anonymity.

As always,
Cheers!

Last edited:
If I want to pay for Mentor Group Gold access, what's the best way to do that, without sending all of my personal information as well?
Can I just use Samourai Wallet? Should I use some other service?
@JustAnotherNomad Hey, you can exchange your BTC to XMR through morphtoken...Wait for alittle bit.....Then pay your btc subscription by exchanging your monero for btc again thru xmr.to.

You can do all this via tor or whonix. But all of this depends on your opsec and your threat model.

to know more about enhancing your privacy and anonymity in general online I recommend Privacytools and their subreddit for any questions.

Also a tip to @Admin you can accept lots of cryptos here in this forum including monero through globee.com, And in terms of pricing they has 0 monthly fees but the invoice has to be 10 USD minimum with 1% commission or if you are an "enterprise" the fees are also 0 but the invoice are 0.01 USD minimum and the commission is 0%

This is a great option as lots of people here wants anonymity and you can cut the hops for people here and offer them a way to pay monero directly to your website. and then you convert your monero to bitcoin without KYC thru xmr.to If you just want to hold bitcoin and not other coins. Just an idea to think about!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: sinos

How would they be able to trace that?

As I read (and already made) in the mentor group it is well possible to make a wallet anonymous to get your money out in FIAT by debit card.
If somebody wants to go after you and your BTC, they will go after you

and they will be able to connect the dots if you don't put an XMR "link" in between. thanks to Strong AI and tools that are provided by firms like chainalysis that are used by big exchanges and LEOs like Europol.

however this is the same Europol that can't track monero despite their efforts in doing so lol, and believe me these are not my word mate, these are the words of a Europol officer who confessed that they cannot track monero. ;)

So, I will say it over and over and over again. XMR/monero is superior in every single way. Fullstop.

Reactions: ImKing and sinos