Aston & Williams Offshore Company, Trust and Bank
Gift Card Payment gateway
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

What is the best Bitcoin Mixer / Tumbler?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

TRX

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
This is a question I have found in the mentor group, OP does not seem to want to open this in the public forums so I thought I'm going to do that because I would really like to know that too?

What is the best way to mix your coins for anonymity reasons?
 

Willblack

Active Member
I never found a particular need for these types of services since:

A) They have a central point of failure - the service provider. (think Mossack Fonseca)
B) There are much simpler and more secure ways to stay anonymous with crypto.
 

Chopper94

There’s no nobility in poverty.
http://chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion/ is technically the best: you get coins with inputs that are older than your input to the mixer and can split it into really small parts so if you don't spend everything at once and don't combine different inputs to one transaction Blockchain analysis is nearly impossible. However you still have to trust them (you most likely can at the moment) but I would recommend additionally exchanging the BTC to XMR, send that to your own XMR wallet and exchange it back to BTC so you have "trustless" anonymity.
 

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
wasabi wallet or samourai wallet.
Do you have any links for it and any input if have any experience with them, are they stable?
 

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member

wonderwhat

New member
Curious does it works just like this, can you explain why it would work?

It will work as long as if you run own nodes and using **right** exchanges & wallets. Otherwise, it's same as running naked around time square!!

I need to add,

Only 80% transactions in XMR are untraceable as for now. While the rest, 20% are traceable. The 20% could be in circulation with 80% transactions.

The only untraceable coin is USDT but only for USDT stakeholders not the public. :p
 
Last edited:

TRX

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
It will work as long as if you run own nodes and using **right** exchanges & wallets. Otherwise, it's same as running naked around time square!!
Any idea to how to set this up a link to a guide or more information would be great.
 

KJK

Entrepreneur
Only 80% transactions in XMR are untraceable as for now. While the rest, 20% are traceable. The 20% could be in circulation with 80% transactions.

The only untraceable coin is USDT but only for USDT stakeholders not the public. :p
I beg to disagree. If you come up with this made up percent and you say "20 % of Monero is traceable", you should be able to prove it with sources or your research. If not, you claim to know more than the "security companies" (I prefer to call them enemies of the internet) like Chainalysis.

USDT can really be considered a blackbox but I think Tether/Bitfinex has other problems than on-chain analysis, I think they are now in multiple disputes, with New York AG, with several European countries...
 

realitybyte

New member
BTC->XMR->BTC

Anyone following this method (which I too think is the best in 2020) be sure to not use the same exchanger between BTC->XMR and XMR->BTC.

For example, Electrum Wallet #1 -> Exchanger #1 -> Monero wallet #1 -> Monero Wallet #2, -> Exchanger #2 (not the same as #1!!!) -> Electrum wallet #2
 
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998

Latest Threads

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Top