Our valued sponsor

What is the best Bitcoin Mixer / Tumbler?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
This is a question I have found in the mentor group, OP does not seem to want to open this in the public forums so I thought I'm going to do that because I would really like to know that too?

What is the best way to mix your coins for anonymity reasons?

Reactions: JohnLocke
http://chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion/ is technically the best: you get coins with inputs that are older than your input to the mixer and can split it into really small parts so if you don't spend everything at once and don't combine different inputs to one transaction Blockchain analysis is nearly impossible. However you still have to trust them (you most likely can at the moment) but I would recommend additionally exchanging the BTC to XMR, send that to your own XMR wallet and exchange it back to BTC so you have "trustless" anonymity.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Curious does it works just like this, can you explain why it would work?

It will work as long as if you run own nodes and using **right** exchanges & wallets. Otherwise, it's same as running naked around time square!!

I need to add,

Only 80% transactions in XMR are untraceable as for now. While the rest, 20% are traceable. The 20% could be in circulation with 80% transactions.

The only untraceable coin is USDT but only for USDT stakeholders not the public. :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fblbatt
It will work as long as if you run own nodes and using **right** exchanges & wallets. Otherwise, it's same as running naked around time square!!
Any idea to how to set this up a link to a guide or more information would be great.

Only 80% transactions in XMR are untraceable as for now. While the rest, 20% are traceable. The 20% could be in circulation with 80% transactions.

The only untraceable coin is USDT but only for USDT stakeholders not the public. :p
I beg to disagree. If you come up with this made up percent and you say "20 % of Monero is traceable", you should be able to prove it with sources or your research. If not, you claim to know more than the "security companies" (I prefer to call them enemies of the internet) like Chainalysis.

USDT can really be considered a blackbox but I think Tether/Bitfinex has other problems than on-chain analysis, I think they are now in multiple disputes, with New York AG, with several European countries...

Any suggestion to something that can be trusted and that is reliable?

You mean BTC to Monero to BTC so you can't trace where it goes or come from right?

Reactions: Educate

Latest Threads