Our valued sponsor

What is the most anonymous bank (offshore) account one can open?

maxmoney

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Can you please suggest what is the most anonymous offshore bank account I can open?

I don't mind to register a new company or use fake documents or whatever it is required to get a anonymous bank account! If you think it can be possible then please let us discuss here..

If you think you have a solution or something cam into your mind how this can be done please post here maybe we can come to a conclusion to find something most of us are interested in.

I agree here. As soon as we speak real banks it will not work with fake docs. You may find a homeless or dead person as we have discussed here a few times most for fun ;)

As already said by the other two members. It won't work with fake documents and real bank account opening. They will run the passport number through the worlddatabase and in seconds find out it is fake!

anonymous if possible! but real bank account is best!
It is never going to happen any longer that a bank will open an anonymous bank account for the man from the street. I remember back years ago, read first time about darks and all the stuff in the mentor group and thought I would give it a shot.

Surprise, Surprise, one of the major Cyprus banks took the darks and opened an account, back then I charged only 550 for account opening all inclusive... damn it was a nice time, that's long time over, now we have only a handful EMI's left and some other high scale solutions left.