Our valued sponsor

What is the most anonymous crypto currency to pay with?

It is interesting how people are still trying to "clean" crypto.

If the crypto currencies were obtained from an illegal operation that is being monitored by an international organizations, then your funds would be "marked" and traced. But I am surprised if we really have such people on this forum.

There are many agencies that can help you with this problem. They NEVER use mixers as mixer is the first place that gets monitored 24X7 already by bots! The agencies initiate series of conversions between crypto currencies and typically they will do multiple transfers where you loose around 20% during the process just for the network fees. Add their fees and you could be getting 50-60% return to launder your crypto.

But if this crypto was a proceed of the sale and is not marked and you are hesitant to sell them on exchange where your identity is already verified and your bank account is connected to the exchange, then the next best thing would be OTC transactions.

Reactions: Agrant and lory
It is interesting how people are still trying to "clean" crypto.

If the crypto currencies were obtained from an illegal operation that is being monitored by an international organizations, then your funds would be "marked" and traced. But I am surprised if we really have such people on this forum.

There are many agencies that can help you with this problem. They NEVER use mixers as mixer is the first place that gets monitored 24X7 already by bots! The agencies initiate series of conversions between crypto currencies and typically they will do multiple transfers where you loose around 20% during the process just for the network fees. Add their fees and you could be getting 50-60% return to launder your crypto.

But if this crypto was a proceed of the sale and is not marked and you are hesitant to sell them on exchange where your identity is already verified and your bank account is connected to the exchange, then the next best thing would be OTC transactions.
This seems like a very bad deal. Who pays a fee of 40% to get crypto that's probably dirty anyway? And in the end you don't have a real proof of funds anyway.

Reactions: lory
But if this crypto was a proceed of the sale and is not marked and you are hesitant to sell them on exchange where your identity is already verified
why would your identity be verified if you use an exchange. There are several examples for crypto exchanges which not allow to exchange to fiat and which not require any KYC. so if you receive coins on that exchange and then exchange them to another different coin then transfer it to a wallet with FIAT withdrawal you should be pretty safe or not?

Reactions: otcable
so if you receive coins on that exchange and then exchange them to another different coin then transfer it to a wallet with FIAT withdrawal you should be pretty safe or not?

Exchanges receive coins and sends them into a "hot wallet". That internal method alone is enough to "mix" your coins with the other thousand users who are depositing as well.
Trading inside is useless, it is a movement on a database. Once you withdraw some new coins will be sent to you.

Always use a new address for receiving coins.

why would your identity be verified if you use an exchange. There are several examples for crypto exchanges which not allow to exchange to fiat and which not require any KYC. so if you receive coins on that exchange and then exchange them to another different coin then transfer it to a wallet with FIAT withdrawal you should be pretty safe or not?
Yeah, they're still a few exchanges without KYC for crypto exchanges. Everything that includes FIAT normally requires KYC. But this guy is just here to tell you some bulls**t.

Exchanges receive coins and sends them into a "hot wallet". That internal method alone is enough to "mix" your coins with the other thousand users who are depositing as well.
Trading inside is useless, it is a movement on a database. Once you withdraw some new coins will be sent to you.

Always use a new address for receiving coins.
Not a good idea if you're trying to be anonymous. All wallets from exchangers are normally public or can be tracked easily. This way it's quite easy to find the exchanger's name and then ask for more info, including withdrawal address.

Not a good idea if you're trying to be anonymous. All wallets from exchangers are normally public or can be tracked easily. This way it's quite easy to find the exchanger's name and then ask for more info, including withdrawal address.
Zero KYC with crypto deposits/withdrawals in 90% of the exchanges. Withdrawal address tells you absolutely nothing about someone.

Since the method appears to not be convincing enough. Let's gain privacy with the following method:

Buy BTC, then sell it for vintage Pamela Anderson pictures year 92, use the left hand be careful not to touch them with your right. Publish them on Scotish ebay after exactly 2 full moons and only let them go if buyer agrees to meet on a Burger King.

stupi#21

Yeah, they're still a few exchanges without KYC for crypto exchanges. Everything that includes FIAT normally requires KYC. But this guy is just here to tell you some bulls**t.
In mentor gorup I read about how to get crypto to fiat withoyt KYC (least not mine) have tried that and it worked. I have found 3 sources to where it is possible!

Crypto to Crypto is easy and don't need KYC!

Reactions: Back2Matters
Zero KYC with crypto deposits/withdrawals in 90% of the exchanges. Withdrawal address tells you absolutely nothing about someone.

Since the method appears to not be convincing enough. Let's gain privacy with the following method:

Buy BTC, then sell it for vintage Pamela Anderson pictures year 92, use the left hand be careful not to touch them with your right. Publish them on Scotish ebay after exactly 2 full moons and only let them go if buyer agrees to meet on a Burger King.

stupi#21
We're talking about being anonymous. This also includes exchanging with little fingerprints. Sending your money to an exchanger and then withdrawing it from there doesn't make it anonymous. And a withdrawal address tells me the exchanger. That's enough for investigations by government or police. And if the amount is the same and there's only little delay you can probably hire some coin analyzing company to find it. You probably don't understand that no KYC doesn't make it anonymous for every case.

In mentor gorup I read about how to get crypto to fiat withoyt KYC (least not mine) have tried that and it worked. I have found 3 sources to where it is possible!

Crypto to Crypto is easy and don't need KYC!

I know that there are still quite a few providers that offer selling without KYC. I thought much more about FIAT to crypto. It's much harder to find providers that allow buying crypto with FIAT without any or just bad KYC.

I know that there are still quite a few providers that offer selling without KYC. I thought much more about FIAT to crypto. It's much harder to find providers that allow buying crypto with FIAT without any or just bad KYC.
do you looked into AdvCash? It's a solution and you can find great information in the mentor group - I believe if you search the forum enough you will even find information here about how to do it without KYC and without leaving trailing logs.

do you looked into AdvCash? It's a solution and you can find great information in the mentor group - I believe if you search the forum enough you will even find information here about how to do it without KYC and without leaving trailing logs.

I think that Advcash itself don't disclose your data to any authority and is not under CRS controls. You have to pass Kyc with them, but I think only if you want the debit cards they are offering

The only truly anonymous crypto is Monero. There is no way of tracing Monero as recipient doesn't appear in the transaction
Agree, I would not consider any other crypto than Monero for privacy, and certainly not most other crypto mentioned in this thread.

Monero is anononymous to a point it is impossible to determine the exact total amount of coins in circulation if I am not mistaken.

Atomic swap between Monero and Bitcoin can be done so there will always be a way and I am not even mentioning the DEFI madness ...

There is still (some) hope for privacy !

Reactions: EliasIT
Agree, I would not consider any other crypto than Monero for privacy, and certainly not most other crypto mentioned in this thread.
Monero is veru popular and used by many to buy secret stuff. Do you still say the same?

Monero, tether and bitcoin cash are the crypto's you want to use if anonymity is of interest for you.

To go an extra mile for your security use a bitcoin / crypto mixer

Is MONERO / XMR still the most anonymous cryptocurrency on the market.

I read in some threads that you can simply transfer your BTC, ETH etc to Monero and all trails are gone after that. You can then exchange your monero to BTC and no one can see where it came from other than from your monero wallet?

Latest Threads