Our valued sponsor

What is the most effective and not to pricy accounting firm in Switzerland?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Can you guys please name some of the most cost effective accounting firms in Switzerland?

I just got my bill from the current one, they charge between 34 and 65 CHF for each and every bill I send to them by email, they went crazy.

I'm not sure how they will deal with it yet but I want to make sure that I'm not get ripped off.

Any input is much appreciated.

You want to checkout the guys here

I just had a long chat with them, they provide the standard / start package for USD 8 / month and you get a virtual assistant for you that will do the accounting. They can handle Swiss companies too.

Didn't try them yet, but worth to look into.

There are none. Everyone is overpriced for the offer they provide.
It's very pricy but I believe there must be alternatives! Your comment is a bit week. Of course there are other firms which may be better organized than the example given above!

BTW: Have realized the same. Considering to setup a office and hire some staff in Zug or close to that can do accounting but also help with business development at some point.

Have people on the payrole in Switzerland isn't that expensive, so if you think out of the box it may be a good business.

Last edited:
Your comment is a bit week.

I know you have high expectations with all my comments but that was the best i could do when i woke up trying to piss within the boundaries of my toilet.
there must be alternatives

There are actually if you think out of the box.

The best alternative is not to use the CH company as an operational company but as a holding company.

This solution is to use a transparent entity in front of the CH company: for example a US LLC.

By using the US LLC as the operational company every invoice will be generated at the US LLC level taking CH accounting costs to nearly zero.

Can you guys please name some of the most cost effective accounting firms in Switzerland?

I just got my bill from the current one, they charge between 34 and 65 CHF for each and every bill I send to them by email, they went crazy.

I'm not sure how they will deal with it yet but I want to make sure that I'm not get ripped off.

Any input is much appreciated.
It is not a cheap place and costs are sky high for everything. So that price is not way over the top.

Reactions: RealDude
It is not a cheap place and costs are sky high for everything. So that price is not way over the top.
If that is the standard I see a lot of space for competition there. It must be awesome to be an accounting firm in Switzerland, just to be employed by an accounting firm must pay a lot in salary so they may drive a Ferrari.

I have never seen such high priced simple accounting tasks. You could do it yourself or find someone in the Baltic to do all this annoying stuff, just one invoice will pay this employees monthly costs.

I'm the only one who see a huge business opportunity?

Wow... that is expensive. Best is to come to CH and setup appointments in the canton where you incorporated. Depending on the amount of transactions I would say you can find a treuhander (accounting firm) who also can give some advice left and right for 3000 CHF annually.

Reactions: sonato
Wow... that is expensive. Best is to come to CH and setup appointments in the canton where you incorporated. Depending on the amount of transactions I would say you can find a treuhander (accounting firm) who also can give some advice left and right for 3000 CHF annually.
For that cheap you will not get good advice left and right. That seems more like the basics for some very basic accounting with not many transactions and no sophisticated stuff.

That's good advise at least.

For that cheap you will not get good advice left and right. That seems more like the basics for some very basic accounting with not many transactions and no sophisticated stuff.
well, it all depends, even in the most expensive countries you sometimes find good sources that understand not charging an arm and a leg is good business!

No it’s not. I specifically mention “depending on amount of transactions” and “some advice”.

It’s a starting point. Given that TS didn’t provide info on the amount of transactions and the level of advice I actually gave him some food for thought.

So read before you reply.
Still spot on like it or not. And added to ignore list.

• Haha
Reactions: GPT

Latest Threads