Our valued sponsor

WHat is the right offshore place to go for a SEO company

tohuy

Offshore Agent
Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
My situation:

* I'm a Vietnamese citizen studying in the US as a International Student.

* Have an Online Reputation business (very similar to removemyname.com) that is making about 100K/year

* Currently I had a friend forming an LLC for me and have been using US-based merchant for the business.

* I found out that US tax is so high and also I won't be living in the US after my graduation.

My needs for the incorporation:

* Will not have any issues getting a merchant. This is very important because i heard there are many people saying after going offshore, they cannot get a decent merchant (i have %0 charge back at this time).

* Avoid the need for showing up to open a bank account. As an international student, it's hard for me to go outside the US at this point.

* Online banking/wire transfer should be simple.

After doing my research, I'm very leaning to a Cyprus company with a non-Cyprus EU bank (due to the financial situation there) or a Belize company with a Belize bank. What do you think?

I would go the other way around. Check with the several merchant account providers if they accept your business and what offshore jurisdictions they may accept to apply for a merchant account. Most will not have any issues with a Cyprus company for instant, but that does not mean that you get approved by any bank in Europe.

Thank you for your reply Admin. I take a look at your service? Would your service be a good fit for my situation? Is Belize easier to get merchant? I'm very new to this entire offshore thing so any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Well, we can only arrange for merchant accounts for Cyprus companies. What I would suggest is that you look into services like 2co, zombaio etc. that may (you have to check that with them please) be able to help you with credit card processing for a Belize company. There is as well a bank in Belize (I don't remember the name at them moment) that open merchant accounts.

Well actually is like every other latin american city. There is crime, but you have to know where to go in order to not been robbed. But I think we should open another thread to talk about Guatemala, since we are out of the subject.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads