Our valued sponsor

What is wrong in CryptoLand, Bitcoin low -16,7% !!

Actually it was due to Janet Yellen's statements that cryptos can be used to finance terrorism a false charge they always bring up as their fiats are failing.
It maybe a temporary correction too as a lot of big money movers are involved in cryptos as of the moment so it's natural some would try to cash in at higher prices. It could make Yellen scream more once it gets to 50k and more as they know their fiats are getting crushed.

Tether is not a 100% scam, they are not 100% clean that's not the same thing. the SEC case will likely end up with a fine of a few hundred millions at most and then its business as usual, a slap on the wrist for them at this point ...

Tether marketcap is 4% of bitcoin marketcap, bitcoin is not going to zero if tether disappear tomorrow, wake up ...

the whole tether fud is a complete joke and has been debunked many times ...

Reactions: Davis123
BTC will probably dump to $18K in the next week or so. Could see as low as $14K-$16K on a wick. When that happens Etherium will wick to around $600 before we see another hike up to an ATH around $1800 - $2400

Just my opinion from reading the charts and understanding the market psychology. We will see if I'm right, I have staggered limit orders in on ETH at $620, $580, and $540 as that's likely to provide the best short term ROI.

Reactions: tellmehowitis
Honestly I can't wait for Michael Saylor to be sued by his shareholders for breaking his fiduciary duty. The guy took real money and bought with it "magic coins" that do nothing and can never do anything.
Michael Saylor is a MIT graduate in both aeronautics and astronautics, a self made billionaire who has run a very profitable business for decades and has a record of being extremely clairvoyant in regard to evolution of technology. all this at only 55yo.
and you are ? smi(&%

if you don't see how intelligent, clever and well versed in finance this guy is after listening to him a few time, you are just one of those dumbass idiots who believe they are smart ... actually that would explain why you don't get bitcoin and still think its a ponzi smi(&%

had to share this, the amount of idiots who buy bitcoin without understanding it is incredible, and we are not talking about little people coming in with a few thousands ... institutional weak hands ahah

a good explanation for those who are curious about this "double spend" recend FUD that explaines brilliantly part of how bitcoin works.

bitcoin is unbreakable !!!

Reactions: boomy
Michael Saylor is a MIT graduate in both aeronautics and astronautics, a self made billionaire who has run a very profitable business for decades and has a record of being extremely clairvoyant in regard to evolution of technology. all this at only 55yo.
and you are ? smi(&%

if you don't see how intelligent, clever and well versed in finance this guy is after listening to him a few time, you are just one of those dumbass idiots who believe they are smart ... actually that would explain why you don't get bitcoin and still think its a ponzi smi(&%
Sounds like someone is salty after losing 25% of their "investment" in a week ;) keep investing in your magic coin creepto bro. In any bubble someone needs to be left holding the bag, and looks like it's you.

Tether is not a 100% scam, they are not 100% clean that's not the same thing. the SEC case will likely end up with a fine of a few hundred millions at most and then its business as usual, a slap on the wrist for them at this point ...
I love it, they are not fully a scam, just partly a scam. A coin with $127 BILLION DOLLAR daily volume, the highest volume coin in the entire creeptosphere is "just a small scam" and it doesn't bother you. Amazing smi(&%

Market cap is mumbo jumbo that means nothing, the real important metrics are FLOAT and VOLUME:

BTC Volume today: $79,848,003,424
Tether volume today: $127,619,763,749

With $127 BILLION printed out of thin air these guys can pump BTC as much as they want ... and when the party is over it will be over fast.

I've never seen a more delusional person in my life. Your magic coin crashed 25% in a week and instead of realizing it's a fugazzi you're blaming it on "institutional weak hands" AHAHAH

Last edited:
Sounds like someone is salty after losing 25% of their "investment" in a week ;) keep investing in your magic coin creepto bro. In any bubble someone needs to be left holding the bag, and looks like it's you.
I have been eating that volatility for breakfast every day for years, so sorry to disappoint but this is business as usual for me smi(&%
I mean think about it for a sec, what is a 30% drop after over a 3 digits % up ?
my crypto portfolio has grown beyond any of my expectation to a point you wouldn't believe, yes even after this dump !

just to be clear, I don't day trade significant amount, I buy and hold long term or until I find something better to invest into, be it crypto, stocks or whatever else that is liquid. I keep an eye out despite what you might think.

I love it, they are not fully a scam, just partly a scam. A coin with $127 BILLION DOLLAR daily volume, the highest volume coin in the entire creeptosphere is "just a small scam" and it doesn't bother you. Amazing smi(&%
you don't even read what I write, I said they are NOT a scam but they are not 100% clean either, meaning in the past they might have cooked the book one way or another.
I guarantee you since they have had the regulators on their a*s they have transformed into little angels buying their way to paradise, or too big to fail if you will.

now If tether ever failed another stablecoin while take over that volume that's all, between USDC, Paxos, GUSD and BUSD all fully regulated and audited, there is plenty of choices,.
If you think the regulators will let so many people lose money by shutting down tether, think again !

you know I had the exact same kind of discussion on bitcoin about a year ago somewhere else with someone as stubborn and close minded as you and ... btc is up over 350% since then ! but eh its a ponzi, zero fundamentals, its going to zero blablabla ...
want to guess were we will be in a year ? or in 5 years ? allow me to put that in picture if I may smi(&%

bubble.png

here is a glimpse of what is likely going to happen to Tether

or this with EOS from late 2019.
24M USD fine for literally making billions with this shitcoins, regulators my a*s what a joke ...

booooh! the evil regulators are among us, they will strike any moment ahah rof/%

here is a glimpse of what is likely going to happen to Tether

or this with EOS from late 2019.
24M USD fine for literally making billions with this shitcoins, regulators my a*s what a joke ...

booooh! the evil regulators are among us, they will strike any moment ahah rof/%
That is how the game is being played.

Latest Threads