Our valued sponsor

What method does this site use to accept Stripe?

covid

Dec 19, 2022
Canada
Visit site
I've seen this website (thealtening.com) and another website using Stripe for a few months now, even though their industry is not allowed.

When you checkout you simply get redirected straight to a Stripe payment page, looks very clean.

Both websites have been around for years so I know they've already been banned from Stripe at some point.

Does anyone know how this works behind the scenes? Anyone able to provide the entire service?

For Stripe, it's not really going well, it's getting tough for them, they might get banned once Stripe completes its verification, etc. But there are plenty of other alternatives to accept card payments on these kinds of websites.
They have a method of some kind. I think either they slow the bans down somehow and replace accounts every few months, or they use a bunch of accounts and rotate them.

Not sure exactly what they do, but there is some method. I see them doing it, along with that other one I mentioned, and another I found earlier. So 3 businesses, all in the same space (gaming currency/accounts), same as me. I'm sure there's many more with this same strategy, I didn't look too hard.

They have a method of some kind. I think either they slow the bans down somehow and replace accounts every few months, or they use a bunch of accounts and rotate them.
Most often how this game works. You need to be prepared for spending alot of money for company setup with nominees that never have been used before. Doing so you can get approved by a bunch processors and make as much money as you can before the accounts get banned,

Most often how this game works. You need to be prepared for spending alot of money for company setup with nominees that never have been used before. Doing so you can get approved by a bunch processors and make as much money as you can before the accounts get banned,
How do the nominees help exactly? And what type of processors? Literally Stripe or high-risk ones?

I think they rotate their stripe accounts
I think so. Just not sure how they do it exactly and how much it costs and how many accounts, etc.

I had gaming cheats business, I've managed to make it run with stripe for almost 2 years, and around 5K monthly payments. Somehow they didn't care that much, even after additional verifications.
Sounds like you got lucky, or you got it approved a few years ago when they had less strict requirements or something.

Latest Threads