Our valued sponsor

What offshore company for Adult and other high risk business?

buka

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for an answer to a question I have had for a long time now!

What I read it is not a problem to have any offshore company i.e. Cyprus, Seychelles, Panama etc. for Adult business and high risk business in generel. What it comes down to is that it makes problems when you need a bank account and merchant account for this company! Either the bank reject the company because it is an offshore one or they reject the application because of the business you are into.!! What to do?

The problem is that there are only a handful of banks and payment processors that accept both offshore companies and adult business ( high risk biz) at the same time. That said,then most often the Adult biz applied for isn't legit or compliant as well, so they get rejected.

Anyway, there are CCBILL, EPOCH Systems and Vertotel who may accept offshore companies and adult business (Cyprus company for sure).

Reactions: tax-haven and buka
Go with a Cyprus or BVI company for your Adult business and you will have many payment processors and banks availble to apply with! Many adult webmasters have gone this route and they are successfully and saving alot of taxes and hassles ;)

Reactions: tax-haven
BVI may be a good place for an Adult company next to Cyprus and Malta. They are tolerant in regards to Adult and you have plenty of options for banking and merchant account's even if most are using ccbill for they Adult processing.

Latest Threads