Our valued sponsor

What offshore company for bank account and payment processing?

sigurdto

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I have been reading this wonderful forum for some time but never really registered because I have always found what I was looking for.

I'm in the business of membership for website access to information, it's not related to any Adult business but more like payment system i.e. BitPay exchange and such. Today we are working with an UK company and WorldPay + PayPal but it's not optimal for our needs.

We seek to get things setup offshore with company, bank account and payment processing.

How can we do that and what offshore jurisdiction are we looking at, are there any option to accept credit card payments when we apply with an offshore company?

Netherlands is good for IT related business but it is hard to find any reliable agent for Netherlands offshore company setup. You could give it a try .

You can use 2co for payment processing or can apply for merchant service of bank if your monthly turn over is quite good .

It's going to be difficult to find any payment processing for this business if it's requiring a license. You may setup a Cyprus company and bank account in Cyprus to get started. Once you have found a payment processor that will accept your business you can afterwards appoint nominees so you'r name will disapear from the public registry.

When you incorporate your business in Cyprus / Europe you can apply with the many payment processors in Europe that are available, there are a few left that could be able to accept your business or at least can help you with the gateway service to route your transactions to an Acquiring bank that will allow it.

Reactions: ponyphony
Yes you can use any of the available payment processors in Europe for a Cyprus company.

ePay.bg
Hrvatski Telekom webshop | kupite mobitel, tablet, tarifu, internet, telefon, MAXtv
Gateway, card processing & payments support | Pay360 by Capita
Ingenico ePayments - International

Finland payment processor, actually very interesting:
Checkout | Verkkomaksamisen palvelut
Paytrail (ennen Suomen Verkkomaksut)

You may apply for an account with these payment processor and see if they accept your business, if so, they can be great in an overall tax planning structure for your entire offshore company setup.

The best German payment processor if you ask me:
WIRECARD: Reinventing Payment | wirecard.com | Homepage

Ireland Payment Processor:
Realex Payments: Secure Online Payments for Business

Use all the above mentioned processors at your own risk, I don't have any personal experience with most of them. There are even more also you can find payment processors from Poland and Croatia which may be a perfect match to a Cyprus offshore company formation because it will be easy to apply and it would be in synergy with each other.

Hi,

I have been reading this wonderful forum for some time but never really registered because I have always found what I was looking for.

I'm in the business of membership for website access to information, it's not related to any Adult business but more like payment system i.e. BitPay exchange and such. Today we are working with an UK company and WorldPay + PayPal but it's not optimal for our needs.

We seek to get things setup offshore with company, bank account and payment processing.

How can we do that and what offshore jurisdiction are we looking at, are there any option to accept credit card payments when we apply with an offshore company?
do you mind to share where this was going? are you still in business :)

Yes you can use any of the available payment processors in Europe for a Cyprus company.

ePay.bg
Hrvatski Telekom webshop | kupite mobitel, tablet, tarifu, internet, telefon, MAXtv

You may apply for an account with these payment processor and see if they accept your business, if so, they can be great in an overall tax planning structure for your entire offshore company setup.

Use all the above mentioned processors at your own risk, I don't have any personal experience with most of them. There are even more also you can find payment processors from Poland and Croatia which may be a perfect match to a Cyprus offshore company formation because it will be easy to apply and it would be in synergy with each other.
Great list thanks for the share.

You want to look at BVI or Cyprus to accomplish both payment processing and banking. If it doesn't matter with your own MID you may simply pick a offshore jurisdiction that fit your needs and use a 3rd party biller.

ePay.bg

Do you know if any of these processors work with an offshore Company in Belize or Seychelles?

Reactions: pesto
There are no processors that I have contacted that will accept a Seychelles or Belize offshore company. The only thread I have seen and where people had success to get some sort of payment processing for their offshore company is with 2checkout. They are not that popular as I read but better than nothing!

Reactions: hungryit
There are no processors that I have contacted that will accept a Seychelles or Belize offshore company. The only thread I have seen and where people had success to get some sort of payment processing for their offshore company is with 2checkout. They are not that popular as I read but better than nothing!
Thank you.. First Atlantic processing they say will Work for Belize offshore Company?

Latest Threads