Our valued sponsor

What to do with large amounts of cash?

smdood

Nov 28, 2022
EU
Visit site
Hi guys! A friend of mine has a situation. He inherited cash & crypto, worth multiple millions, without any documents to prove it. He has no idea what is the source and it might be shady, knowing his late uncle.

He lives in the EU. He is looking to invest it and spend some, but is scared to use the money as is. The last thing my friend wants is someone to blame or even prosecute him for any wrongdoings.

How would you advise my friend to proceed with investing the funds?

I'd advise to slow down since with cash and crypto there's no rush whatsoever

the next advice is to watch Breaking Bad, rent a garage and start a car wash :D

or if he is in gambling friendly jurisdiction with right taxation of winnings then with little bit of trust I can make him a profitable gambler for very low commission

Buy 50% of your consumables/entertainment with the cash on a monthly basis. Things like gas, clothes, groceries, fine dining, etc.

If you think the crypto is dirty just take it over to Trade Ogre and swap it into Monero and withdraw it. The ratio is rising so it's a good time to do this.

Wait a month or so and then swap the Monero back into whatever you like on Agora Desk.

For extra points use Tor and throwaway email addresses.

You're welcome. :)

Buy 50% of your consumables/entertainment with the cash on a monthly basis. Things like gas, clothes, groceries, fine dining, etc.

If you think the crypto is dirty just take it over to Trade Ogre and swap it into Monero and withdraw it. The ratio is rising so it's a good time to do this.

Wait a month or so and then swap the Monero back into whatever you like on Agora Desk.

For extra points use Tor and throwaway email addresses.

You're welcome. :)
By doing this there is still no source of funds

By doing this there is still no source of funds

Cash for consumables will reduce your legal expenditures organically. No source of funds needed. The grocer doesn't care where your cash came from.

As for crypto you'll need to start a business that accepts crypto from customers. Be sure to generate invoices.

Cash for consumables will reduce your legal expenditures organically. No source of funds needed. The grocer doesn't care where your cash came from.

As for crypto you'll need to start a business that accepts crypto from customers. Be sure to generate invoices.
While a good idea, it is also slow for amount over 7 figures. Personal expenses at 100k/year will take 10 years to reach even 1m, we are talking about multiple M's.

About the business, I'd like to talk in more detail. Could you PM? I see issues with VAT and getting enough good looking customer data.

Hi guys! A friend of mine has a situation. He inherited cash & crypto, worth multiple millions, without any documents to prove it. He has no idea what is the source and it might be shady, knowing his late uncle.

He lives in the EU. He is looking to invest it and spend some, but is scared to use the money as is. The last thing my friend wants is someone to blame or even prosecute him for any wrongdoings.

How would you advise my friend to proceed with investing the funds?
As i said in this thread
you need SOF that - how do I put this - that will proof that you obtained these funds - fiat/crypto in this case - from other work other than crypto. it works, I've done this multiple times.

I already sent you a PM explaining this since this what I can say at most in the public forum. check your messages.
So, it's all about the right documents, and it has to be legal documents so you can avoid any sort of troubles later down the road, just like nominee services, you need Bullet proof SOF that can prove where you money is coming from.

Latest Threads