Our valued sponsor

What will happen if I want to close my offshore company?

You can simply just inform your agent that you don't want to renew the company or just not pay the renewal thats it.. In some case you will be liable for any services already rendered.

woogold said:
Thank you but what will you do if I dont pay you for what ever services that have already been rendered?
I don't want to enter into such discussions, if you are a honest and trustworthy business man I hope to welcome you soon otherwise I don't hope we will be fooled into any funny business practices :)

Best is to pay your company service provider to take off the company and pay the fee, I heard Belize and Panama have a register of BAD CLIENT's so it may be impossible for clients who own a CSP money to open a company again in the 2 jurisdictions!! Can anyone confirm this?

So far we didn't see any "blacklist" bad client list or similar in the company service provider business! But you never know what companies have been grouping or working together to keep the bad clients away..

If you can't afford to renew your company after the first year you should at least let the CSP know that and not just vanish, you never know if you ever need a service like this again, why at this time then look for a new CSP with the risk to get burned if you can just go back to your old CSP to register a new company? A old wording says, never burn your bridges......

Reactions: undercover
undercover said:
So when you need to close your company you have to pay for it like you did when you wanted it registered! Why is that so?
Regardless where you have registered or incorporated a company you will face charges if you gonna close the company!

powerbeme said:
It seems from what I read that's the case. But I can't figure ut what the costs are to close a Seychelles or offshore company speaking generally!
The fee depends very much on where your offshore company is located! For instant it is cheaper to close a Seychelles company than a Cyprus company.

Reactions: powerbeme
I don't have the exact fee for the costs to close a Seychelles or Cyprus company, something between EUR 500 - 1000 depending on the individual situation.

If you want to know it exactly then please submit a ticket Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - to us and I'm sure you will get an answer ;)

No one will do any work for free and in todays world you need to be profitable to survive!