Our valued sponsor

What's the most stress-free cheap company setup to pay yourself a salary to be eligible for Digital Nomad visas?

Obviously "eligible for all the digital nomad visas around the world" is impossible to answer as every country has its own rules for its digital nomad visas, and some will not allow you to be a shareholder of the company that employs you.
If I am just applying as an employed person and not someone who owns a company, how would they know I am the owner of such a company? All they want to know is if I am getting a certain salary from a company, I doubt they care about anything else.

There is usually a business owner category as well but I prefer not sharing company formation paperwork. Being salaried is less paperwork and easy to explain.

If I am just applying as an employed person and not someone who owns a company, how would they know I am the owner of such a company? All they want to know is if I am getting a certain salary from a company, I doubt they care about anything else.

There is usually a business owner category as well but I prefer not sharing company formation paperwork. Being salaried is less paperwork and easy to explain.
To which country does this apply ?

To which country does this apply ?
Mentioned earlier in the thread - Malta.

Can't you go with Estonia? You should be able to take out approximately 10k euros per month tax free as a salary. You could then reinvest the rest within the company.
Looked into this, not privacy-friendly, unfortunately. Wyoming looked good for anonymous setup but then if I go with that, I won't be able to trade futures on exchanges outside of US.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Sri Lanka.
Company + Residency take some time but then you can employ yourself as whatever you want. Also, you can have 100% shares of your company as a foreigner. Yes, crypto, financial services are under the right “word phrases” in your Articles of association possible.

Sri Lanka.
Company + Residency take some time but then you can employ yourself as whatever you want. Also, you can have 100% shares of your company as a foreigner. Yes, crypto, financial services are under the right “word phrases” in your Articles of association possible.
Srilanka seemed to be in crisis last I heard, what's the situation now? And what about banking for this? Taxes?

I don't understand how one can consider Sri Lanka as any kind of option. You certainly won't get far with doing business in Western Europe with such a company, that much I'm sure of.
I think that’s just a bias, since I’m able to pull it off with an ease. Sri Lanka might be in the middle of nowhere for Europeans, but that’s again a bias. If you have a proper Adress and Banking I don’t see a issue.

Srilanka seemed to be in crisis last I heard, what's the situation now? And what about banking for this? Taxes?
If you employ yourself in a specific way in your own LTD, you can pay 6% income tax.

Economy wise and political it’s still on a recovery but definitely a place to live longterm.

but that’s again a bias. If you have a proper Adress and Banking I don’t see a issue.
I totally agree and you're likely right, but I think it's not easy to get a bank account, and I'm dead sure that if you, say, go to Germany to some firm and want to buy something from them and you say, "Just bill XY company in Sri Lanka," they're not gonna be clapping their hands.

I totally agree and you're likely right, but I think it's not easy to get a bank account, and I'm dead sure that if you, say, go to Germany to some firm and want to buy something from them and you say, "Just bill XY company in Sri Lanka," they're not gonna be clapping their hands.
I invoice many Country’s from Europe.
As long as you provide an IBAN, they are happy to do so in my experience.

Sri Lanka is on no Blacklist, Greylist or has a warning (except for travel but that’s due to an event that some years ago happened)

Can't you go with Estonia? You should be able to take out approximately 10k euros per month tax free as a salary. You could then reinvest the rest within the company.
how would you do that ? You won't pay tax on 10K euro every month in Estonia, something is not right?