Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Aston & Williams Offshore Company, Trust and Bank
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Gift Card Payment gateway

What's your thoughts about DAI ?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

cyprusbanker

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Business Angel
at the moment you get 6,84% in interest APY

I put 5K into it today to follow the earnings :)

crushme2

not only DAI i think they are backed by USDC too not sure but I read that somewhere. If DAI goes down then you can convert DAI into ETH .

nomad999

Entrepreneur
not only DAI i think they are backed by USDC too not sure but I read that somewhere. If DAI goes down then you can convert DAI into ETH .
ah yes true, forgot about this.

damn that's not good, USDC is centralized and can be confiscated. kind of defeat the purpose of a DAO ...

crushme2

ah yes true, forgot about this.

damn that's not good, USDC is centralized and can be confiscated. kind of defeat the purpose of a DAO ...

I agree on this it sucks, But i dont think DAI got the blacklist/destroy funds function in their code someone correct me if im wrong.

nomad999

Entrepreneur
I agree on this it sucks, But i dont think DAI got the blacklist/destroy funds function in their code someone correct me if im wrong.
not sure, i don't think so but it is a decentralized governance so technically everything is possible if it reach consensus among the top MKR token holders.

tomgurl159

DAI is backed by ETH,BTC,USDC and many other tokens. You can see it real time here: Dai Stats

It is the only stablecoin that is decentralized and censorship resistance.

Right now, there is high interest in DeFi in almost all places. The safest and most conservative is currently aave - Aave – Open Source DeFi Protocol 10-20% APY

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution