Our valued sponsor

What's your thoughts about NAGA?

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
I would like to know what your thoughts are about NAGA for private use?

Can we trust them with small amounts?

Reactions: tsu458
Thank you, and now that:

We are upgrading the banking experience!​

Due to a high demand for our card programme and some technical limitations we have encountered with our service providers, we have initiated steps to improve the banking experience.
In case you had funds on your card, please contact our support, supply them with your verification documents and they will help you. We will update you once we have new updates for our NAGA pay programme.
Your NAGA & NAGA Pay Team.

rof/% next one!

You guys mean there is no real alternative to NAGA, Spectra Coin that has a debit card and is crypto friendly i.e. can receive crypto to use on the card?

You guys mean there is no real alternative to NAGA, Spectra Coin that has a debit card and is crypto friendly i.e. can receive crypto to use on the card?
If virtual KYC isn't an issue for you, crypto.com, coinbase and binance are some of the popular crypto exchanges that just started issue prepaid cards 1-2 years ago. There are ~a dozen more out there depending on your country of residence.

Just search "crypto debit card" and there will be lots of review articles online , make sure to look for second opinions though :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3leaf
I have a BlockCard, they use Ternio crypto on the balance, and it's a good company since they are only one of 5 partners with AWS for deploying their blockchain in AWS services. They're very much under the radar but I both think their card is handy and their Ternio currency will rise in price. When you keep some funds on the balance, it's always in TERN crypto so it either rise in price or go down, but for now it's so low in price it can't go down anymore, there's just one direction for it to go lol. I hope. Well I don't risk large amounts to put there anyway, less than 1% of my portfolio is on this card balance. Still handy for day to day activities if anyone needs. If you need a card that allows large sums for transactions check aximetria card, I didn't use it, just discovered recently and will read about it to see if it's good for me. A bit high fees at a first glance but their premium cards tier allow up to 100k$ transactions which is pretty cool.

Latest Threads