Our valued sponsor

Where can I buy dedicated IP addresses

okay, we are moving this to the right forum!

If you want ANY Spanish dedicated address or want to gamble a bit you can buy a cheap VPS from hostvps.be - they provide Spanish addresses - if you're lucky you may get one that looks "residential". It's like 7 EUR per month or less for bigger prepaid period.

buying a Spanish SIM card and using the data connection in roaming might solve the problem too

Otherwise I know only about very expensive solution that will give you a rock solid residential address for long-term usage

Or maybe some service selling access to hacked home DSL routers... :) but it's only good for one off actions.

How is it different from dedicated VPN IP which is offered only by ANY vpn provider around?

the majority of VPS providers will give you an address that is stigmatized in IP geolocation databases (like ip2location.com) - typically Usage Type DCH - Data Center/Web Hosting

what you want is an IP with Usage Type COM or ISP and empty Proxy Type which means you're supposed to be a regular user sitting on you own home wifi :D

it's one big bulls**t and source of income for all these disgusting leeches but unfortunately most mainstream public services are using this kind of services for filtering inexperienced users trying to fake something

If you want ANY Spanish dedicated address or want to gamble a bit you can buy a cheap VPS from hostvps.be - they provide Spanish addresses - if you're lucky you may get one that looks "residential". It's like 7 EUR per month or less for bigger prepaid period.

buying a Spanish SIM card and using the data connection in roaming might solve the problem too

Otherwise I know only about very expensive solution that will give you a rock solid residential address for long-term usage

Or maybe some service selling access to hacked home DSL routers... :) but it's only good for one off actions.

So hostvps.be they provide genuine IP addresses?! , I need it for different eBay accounts. If you use roaming sim can't redirect to the operator of your current location? I am not sure abt this , unless there are some companies they show the original ip

So hostvps.be they provide genuine IP addresses?! , I need it for different eBay accounts.

I have/had about 20 addresses from them and 3 of them were COM type (usable as residential) - last one purchased about 8 months ago - unsure how about now, that's why I said you can 'gamble' and try to buy VPS risking your money

If you use roaming sim can't redirect to the operator of your current location? I am not sure abt this , unless there are some companies they show the original ip

some operators work through their home country - I have Maltese sim card that works this way (having Maltese IP in roaming) - really not sure about Spanish operators (and btw you officially can't buy prepaid SIM card anonymously in Spain - but easy enough if you pick an Indian seller :-D - they understand what business means).

sorry, can't help better

Reactions: Toxigen
I have/had about 20 addresses from them and 3 of them were COM type (usable as residential) - last one purchased about 8 months ago - unsure how about now, that's why I said you can 'gamble' and try to buy VPS risking your money

some operators work through their home country - I have Maltese sim card that works this way (having Maltese IP in roaming) - really not sure about Spanish operators (and btw you officially can't buy prepaid SIM card anonymously in Spain - but easy enough if you pick an Indian seller :-D - they understand what business means).

sorry, can't help better
Got it . If I can't buy prepaid anonymously sim card on Spain? I caan I caan;)