Our valued sponsor

Where to buy bitcoin with Transferwise or Revolut

it's not difficult to find a way to get a bill that shows what everyone want. Don't you had access to the mentor group for some time ago ange¤%&
Ya hhhh but i didnt renew
Will do next week or after, but even there didn't find the ultimate solution

But i ask one of my friend who work in bank
And he said
I can get the confirmation letter from bank but again not sure they are mentioning the addresses as we don't have postal system here nor we care about where ppl living just mentioning the city or area and thats it.

Will do next week or after, but even there didn't find the ultimate solution
to be upset now, are you blind :D

I can get the confirmation letter from bank but again not sure they are mentioning the addresses as we don't have postal system here nor we care about where ppl living just mentioning the city or area and thats it.
yes, you can get a reference letter from the bank which include your full details and which most often is sufficient for all EMI's and banks or who else want to verify you.

Almost not possible that you have a Fidor Account without being a permanent German resident.
We have something called "Einwohnermeldebescheinigung" which can be accessed by banks in the "Melderegisterauskunft" (some kind of database).
So this Fidor requirement : "Du musst mindestens 18 Jahre alt sein mit ständigem Wohnsitz in Deutschland. " which is translated "You must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the Federal Republic of Germany." is not possible to prove.... .
But even more impossible is this : "Gib bitte für deine Ein- und Auszahlungen eine gültige Bankverbindung und deine Mobiltelefonnummer an. Das Konto muss auf den Namen des Kontoinhabers bei einem inländischen Kreditinstitut geführt sein. "
Which says, that you need a bank account at a national (german) bank in the name your Fidor account is.
Do you have a German bank account?

I am German and they canceled my account there after knowing that I permanently left Germany as my residence.
However I don't say you are lying. Sometimes mistakes happen and you could have had luck. But it is quite impossible. Congratulations if you really have an account there which didn't get blocked yet. German banks are regulated as f**k.

I opened Fidor account recently without any problems - UK Resident

Yeah personal account and Fidor bank is fine with foreigners but you can't do that with foreign companies they have to be German GmbH's or AG's :(

yes i have personal with fidor also from uk
also fineco but they are very wary of transactions coming in and out of your account and will ask you for many details to comply with AML procedures so be careful

Latest Threads