Our valued sponsor

Where to buy Ready To Be Used Approved merchant account?

SeriousOne

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

I have been trying for almost a year to get myself access to debit, prepaid, credit cards charging virtual terminal which is usually available as one of the merchant account's features. However my hopes are always, without an exception, burnt as soon as virtual terminal (merchant account) provider starts asking me to provide them some company documents or to fill some form. My problem is that i don't have any company documents and don't have any way to get them.

I am aware that there are two solutions i could think of:

1. pay for offshore company (preferable USA) formation and the documents will be given to me in my purchase. Those documents, excluding bank account statement and tax refund records, can be then sent by me to virtual terminal provider. Problem: provider may not accept new companies without processing history.

2. try to go above and beyond (i tried but failed all the time) to buy random company documentation and just use this one when applying for virtual terminal access. Problem1: i don't know anyone who sells this. Problem2: i would be still required to fill some form for merchant account application. Problem3: the documentation would most likely exclude credit report and background report from their employee. If i apply with random name and provider then does the background check on this name and find out that this ''random person'' doesn't work in that particular company then this will instantly result in declined application.

So to save time and money, I will ask if someone knows whoever who either:

1. provides a service of applying for virtual terminal (merchant account)
2. sells approved and ready to be used merchant account

I would then try my best to study how to change destination bank account for deposit details (destination for money from virtual terminal of charged cards).

Your answer would be highly appreciated.

Reactions: negon
Well, actually it should not exists what you are looking for. When it comes to merchant accounts you need to be prepared on a proper due diligence process which is based on a per merchant case. They check your business model, your background and many different other things.

If some one is selling you this, you will need to take care, rest assured it will be closed after a very short time.

Why do you need U.S. company?
You can easily incorporate a company , get your company's documents and open a merchant account linked to an Emi account, or an Emi Wich provides, virtual card, business and merchant account.
Usually you must find your merchant first, check Wich jurisdiction do they accept and then incorporate the company in the related jurisdiction.

auric: not sure about delaware company but if i buy it, i wouldn't get any bank account statement company document. Also tax refund documentation (obligated for most merchant account applications) would be missing. Regarding stripe atlas, there are two reasons for not trying it: Minor reason is because it is too expensive. Major is because both Stripe as well as their subdepartment require 7 (or something like that) business days hold time before first ever withdrawal. Impossible to wait for this. I was hoping to buy ready to be used approved merchant account. But good idea would also be buying company documents (random company on requested product prices: e.g. each card on virtual terminal to be charged between 500 and 3000 usd) on purpose to pass them to merchant account provider would be much cheaper.

David: USA would be preferred due to mainly USA cards usage on virtual terminal. Different country would also be good. I am not interested about incorporating a new company. Too expensive. Particularly if needing to do it repeatedly. Additional reason why I would prefer documents from USA company is because of world's most likely best virtual terminal provider FirstData but their USA sector accepts USA companies only. I know they might have other country sectors too but its close to impossible to even get in touch with them. Not to speak about possibility of getting merchant account approved...

David, correct. But there is another problem: i would be still required to provide some company documents, including individual's credit and background report (so they check that this person really works there). I don't have any company documents.

David, correct. But there is another problem: i would be still required to provide some company documents, including individual's credit and background report (so they check that this person really works there). I don't have any company documents.
You need to buy or setup a company and then get the documents you need in order to fullfilm all the requirements they have around. Today there are several service providers out there that can help you with almost any document required and which get approved by most financial services.

why would i have to form a company if i can use documents from random company to be able to apply for virtual terminal? So far the cheapest offer for both company formation and business bank account opening (not sure if physical or virtual) is around 27o usd. But its true that even if i had company documentation, i would still need to work on (and probably pay) at least virtual business bank account opening fee.

auric who are those providers that can give me company documents as you mentioned? can i get contacts?

Those:

marketing material (brochure)
tax refund documentation
tax id number document and/or ein document
article of incorporation
business utility bill
bank account statement
employee's (preferable on as high as possible job position) background and cr report with unhidden ssn number
proof of domain ownership

auric who are those providers that can give me company documents as you mentioned? can i get contacts?
Oh man, you may read the forum more detailed ;)

Here is one of them Advertising - Please read - A fast Offshore Corporate Document Solution!

However, if you can get it all for USD 270 and you can't afford it or still looking for something cheaper then you are wasting all of ours time. If you don't have the $270 then apply for a job at McDonalds here is the link McDonald's Careers: McDonald's Job Openings | McDonald's that may be much better for you.

still waiting, if someone could please give me contain info of the seller who sells what i am asking for...
Didn't you found it yet? if not, you may search the forum a little better, it's not difficult to find.

Actually you can setup everything yourself within 4 - 6 days if you know what you are doing, so you don't need to trust any provider, base it on darks and you are good to go. If you don't know what darks are, how to do it and still in the " I look for information" phase then signup for the Mentor Group you can find great information there, about all of it.

Latest Threads