Our valued sponsor

Where to find a reliable offshore agent that wont fraud me ?

Cyprus Company Formation
Pro Member
Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
That’s the headline I saw on a forum for some time ago, and I thought I would give it some input for others to be aware of.The most important thing to know before you ever choice any one is, that on the different forums and blogs you find on the Internet there are a lot [...]

More...

I also want to know the answer.
The agents control the registration address and will receive any document of your company, how to make sure they won't fraud you if they can make more money than serve you?
Is there anyway to control the offshore address while I am not in there so nobody except me can see the documents?

Avoid companies with pricing and services that look too good to be true, because they probably aren't.

Work with reputable service providers, that are either law firms or locally licensed corporate or financial service provider. Verify law firms by checking the relevant bar association website and verify corporate/financial service provider with the local FSA or equivalent regulator.

That's still not a guarantee (bad actors can lurk anywhere), but it's generally better and safer than working with unregulated resellers.

That's about trust which in these times is difficult to have in any organisation or firm. Personally I setup my own office after the setup of the company, there I get all important stuff that I receive.
Is the office in your country or not?
If not, how do you solve this problem? "Is there anyway to control the offshore address while I am not in there so nobody except me can see the documents?"

Reactions: clemens
If not, how do you solve this problem? "Is there anyway to control the offshore address while I am not in there so nobody except me can see the documents?"
Please note the following:

(a) First of all, as Sols mentioned, you should work with regulated service providers, such as law firms.

(b) In most of the cases, low prices reflect the lower quality of services.

(c) When entering into an engagement with a law firm/service provider, such engagement should regulate the powers of the nominees, how they will be handling each case, including your mail, and they manner by which they will be taking instructions. Not following this will deem the provider in breach of their contract with you.

The above is not a guarantee, but it provides some comfort.

Happy to PM you to discuss your requirements.

Reactions: clemens
No it is where the company is located. a few times a year I go there and check if everything is OK. In the meantime we have a cleaning company to come there once a week and clean it so it always looks nice.

Do you hire a person to scan all the documents sent to your office? I think this like an agent too.
No, I don't get that much in the office that I need to take care of. However, we have employed 2 people there who frequently visit the office should it be required. They work from home on a comission basis that's why they don't sit in the office yet.

Latest Threads