Our valued sponsor

Where to form my company for online only business?

kotsios

May 15, 2019
Visit site
Hi there guys,

awesome site here.

The business i want to make is to Buy traffic from Publishers and Sell to Advertisers.
So basically i will be a Traffic Broker / Middle Man ( i have a lot of contacts )

I am born and raised in Cyprus so i know that it's one of the best options out there.

I basically want to be able to :
1) Receive invoices from Publishers so i can pay them with Wire or some other option if you can suggest
2) Send invoices to Advertisers so they can pay me by Wire or some other option if you can suggest

I was thinking about making several Business Names under different physical persons names ( that i trust of course ) so that i can take advantage of the tax free earnings that are up to 19K EUR if i'm not mistaken. So when one business name is close to 19K i send invoice with the name of the other business name etc.

Is this possible to be done?

In addition will it be easy for me to Pay and Receive payments through Cyprus banks? Each Business Name should have a different bank account or 1 is enough to receive and send all payments?

Thanks in advance for your help

Reactions: offshoreexpert
Hi Kotsios,
I am also fro CY. You can do that but imagine if you have 100k it means that you must have 5 companies. Is it worth it?

What would you suggest that is the best plan for me?
To form a normal company ?
I already work as an employee to a company and i receive a quite big salary that i am already Taxed the maximum so i would like to avoid being taxed even more that's why i was asking about several business names.

So with 1 company how can i avoid being taxed for it but still being the owner ?

What would you suggest that is the best plan for me?
To form a normal company ?
I already work as an employee to a company and i receive a quite big salary that i am already Taxed the maximum so i would like to avoid being taxed even more that's why i was asking about several business names.

So with 1 company how can i avoid being taxed for it but still being the owner ?
Good question, first of all by registering a company you will have the opportunity to save on taxes. The difference between company tax and personal tax is with company you can spend anything and pay 0 taxes except VAT there are other tactics for that.

My recommendation is first try to reduce legally your personal tax.

In addition will it be easy for me to Pay and Receive payments through Cyprus banks? Each Business Name should have a different bank account or 1 is enough to receive and send all payments?
You live in Cyprus so you already have all benefits of low tax and total privacy if that matters. There is no problem to send and receive money from your advertisers to the Cyprus bank account. At least Cyprus is part of the EU and for that reason there is no trouble moving money around as long as it is legal ;) You only need one bank account for all of your business.

Latest Threads