Our valued sponsor

Where to get a NDA?

I agree, you should consult a lawyer to help you.

I just signed an NDA for a project few weeks ago and I wonder how important an NDA is to the business owner before they transact with their employees or clients? Is it really important? I mean for me there's no problem signing it for my business partners but I think its a quite hassle.

I just signed an NDA for a project few weeks ago and I wonder how important an NDA is to the business owner before they transact with their employees or clients? Is it really important? I mean for me there's no problem signing it for my business partners but I think its a quite hassle.

NDAs are quite much the norm at virtually all companies with an investor base. It's done to reduce the chances of employees flaunting around the companies' hidden secrets.

Whenever anything is done for legal protection, most of the people are ready to go through the hassle. That hassle is smaller than the one you could get during litigation. If the companies didn't do NDAs, and someone would reveal the projects to outsiders, the companies would need to go and sue the people, they don't want that.

Reactions: negon
Lawyer or a template that you may easily find Googling for it. Otherwise you can ask a competitor of yours to provide you with an NDA because you have a business proposal for them ;)
You can find lots of templates at Google.

Can you please let me know where you get the NDA I'm in need for one too thanks!