Our valued sponsor

Where to get anonymous debit card for bank account for Belize company?

Please contact us for details if you interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: forcet
dwilson said:
Why do people always expect to get great things for cheap? :whistle:
Considering that account opening in Belize is free and can be done without an intermediary, paying someone $300 seems a bit expensive. ;) Unless, of course, that price tag comes with value-added services.

I'm absolutely certain that price tag comes with value-added services...:w: I can also assure you that even some of the best versed offshore consumers are still no match for the absolute frustration and incompetence of certain financial institutions (around the world). There are endless stories similar to forcet's. The truth is that a really good financial intermediary is an invaluable resource for consumers.

I'm not saying that it is impossible to succeed without them, but given what's at stake and the track record of the multitude, is it really prudent to venture on and save a few dollars? :confused:

We've literally had people crying on a conference call, cash strapped and trying to salvage their solutions. Cheap things are no good...good things are not cheap!

Would like to know as well what your issues was with this bank.

It doesn't matter where your card is issued. Your name is on the physical card as well as stored in the magnetic strip. If you use it in an ATM in your country, the tax authority can find out that you are using a foreign card.

The only exception to this is prepaid cards. FBME is a bank that issues these type of cards. Plenty of banks in Belize do it as well.

Latest Threads