Our valued sponsor

Question Where to get covid-19 vaccine certification without taking the vaccine? (in EUROPE)

so a Jew faking his paperwork to avoid persecution is acting unethical in your eyes too? I mean in the different times of course...

Maybe my words indicated some sort of irony or something, but I was serious.

I made fun of @newNomad .
I'm vaccinated and If he does not like it he should search another job or stay home.
Evade taxes and all, but don't f*****g infect other people with covid on purpose.

Maybe my words indicated some sort of irony or something, but I was serious.

I made fun of @newNomad .
I'm vaccinated and If he does not like it he should search another job or stay home.
Evade taxes and all, but don't f*****g infect other people with covid on purpose.
I understood very well what you implied...
And my question still stands.

so a Jew faking his paperwork to avoid persecution is acting unethical in your eyes too? I mean in the different times of course...

Are you serious that you think it's justifiable to force anyone to do what you think is right?

Who talks about infecting anyone on purpose? You think it's the same as refusing vaccination (against anything, for whatever reason)? I'm sick of all this, disgusting.

I understood very well what you implied...
And my question still stands.

Are you serious that you think it's justifiable to force anyone to do what you think is right?

Who talks about infecting anyone on purpose? You think it's the same as refusing vaccination (against anything, for whatever reason)? I'm sick of all this, disgusting.

I don't think that you understood what I said, else you wouldn't make this comparison, you just sound stupid when trying to compare a non-mandatory vaccine with the holocaust.
To the question: A jew faking documents to avoid slavery and death is ethical.

It is your choice to get vaccinated or not, there are enough employer's who don't force the staff to be vaccinated, there are also lots of remote jobs or you can even be a freelancer.
Just don't f*****g infect people with covid on purpose as you don't believe in the vax or something. On purpose is in my eyes, if you don't prevent being infected and spreading it, knowingly or not.

Reactions: jjrapy
compare a non-mandatory vaccine with the holocaust

it's non-mandatory in theory (sometimes not even true) and it will hardly remain that way

btw I said nothing about holocaust - I said persecution

It is your choice to get vaccinated or not, there are enough employer's who don't force the staff to be vaccinated, there are also lots of remote jobs or you can even be a freelancer.

but it's not your world, is it?
it's not a free market, there are states and governments and plenty of important pricks that work for them - you don't have a choice in many areas and have to obey

Just don't f*****g infect people with covid on purpose as you don't believe in the vax or something. On purpose is in my eyes, if you don't prevent being infected and spreading it, knowingly or not.

I just hope you were really responsible during your whole life and didn't infect anyone with the flu - it can be dangerous to many people with compromised immunity etc., but I'm sure you also tested yourself regularly to avoid asymptomatic infections, you didn't want to kill any one, did you?

the undisputed fact is that it's not even close to be dangerous for 98% of the population - the rest is unlucky, it's cheap and efficient to isolate them, support them, get them vaccinated (in case they are interested, right?)

it was surely unnecessary to ruin the world and future by irrational management of a nonexistent problem

Reactions: Sammy11
World is not limited to EUSSR, sooner or later they will open to other countries’ vaccination pass, wait till then and you’ll got plenty of options to go “dark”.
Hmm, where and how exactly? I need a solid contact somewhere to sort it out and avoid wasting time (or even changing jobs as someone imprudently suggested) due to this social experiment bureaucracy - don't you understand, a bank like Morgan Stanley will BARR both employees AND clients from access in case of no vax

Also regarding infecting others, why would I infect anyone on purpose or not, in fact if all the others will be vaccinated and if the vaccine really works it's paradoxically only me at risk getting seriously ill from covid if I catch it while all the others will be protected, no?

Reactions: Golden Fleece
So far you could make the argument I am wrong as hospitalisation rates for the at-risk groups in high vaccination rate countries have dropped off which could mean they are effective. But this has also happened in countries with low vaccination rates so it's not clear cut.
Almost a year ago, I watched a scientist who stated that COVID-19 would dissipate after about 18 months because that is what happened with all previous recent virus outbreaks. That is exactly what happened. Yet, everyone gives credit to vaccines when the decrease would have happened naturally anyhow.

But at least the forty new COVID billionaires are happy.

Reactions: Sammy11
Also regarding infecting others, why would I infect anyone on purpose or not, in fact if all the others will be vaccinated and if the vaccine really works it's paradoxically only me at risk getting seriously ill from covid if I catch it while all the others will be protected, no?
It is interesting how none of the pro-vaxxers ever mention this elemental logic. If you are afraid of unvaxxed people, then simply get vaccinated yourself. Problem solved. Then leave everyone else alone with your mindless group-think.

Attachments

• Slave Class.jpg
    Slave Class.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 47
You know that it will be digital in near future? Old and physical vaccine cards will still be valid, but aren't tamper-proof. Everybody knows that. I don't know what you're trying to do with some fake certificate.
I wouldn't worry to much about that. Its nice that its digital. At the same time -governments and anything digital- is the beginning of a clusterfuck. Digital also does not cover people from outside the EU. In the long run paper will work and likely better than anything digital.

"fake vaccination document"?????
Seriously ???
vaccines are safe as water.
So safe that my BUPA Health Insurance will not cover me if I take the Jab. So I said to them what if I get C19. They said come here we will get rid of it for you.

I will follow their advice!!!!

I've also been contemplating this possibility of getting a fake cert. What concerns me is the following: If let's say I find a way to get a fake vax cert, wouldn't I be more visible on their radar? (scanning QR codes everywhere I go). Also, wouldn't I be at risk of being pushed to take follow up doses if they come up with whatever mutation theories)? Or what if at some point I need some medical treatment which depends on my status as vaxxed or unvaxxed, wouldn't I be getting lost in a web of lies? I'm wandering if it's just easier to remain unvaxxed, both in reality and on paper. Anyway, hope we can get in touch if one of us find a solution.

Reactions: ashkoba
I've also been contemplating this possibility of getting a fake cert. What concerns me is the following: If let's say I find a way to get a fake vax cert, wouldn't I be more visible on their radar? (scanning QR codes everywhere I go). Also, wouldn't I be at risk of being pushed to take follow up doses if they come up with whatever mutation theories)? Or what if at some point I need some medical treatment which depends on my status as vaxxed or unvaxxed, wouldn't I be getting lost in a web of lies? I'm wandering if it's just easier to remain unvaxxed, both in reality and on paper. Anyway, hope we can get in touch if one of us find a solution.

what you need is a genuine cert issued by an approved doc and submitted to the system as any other - the only question is if you need/want to take the actual jab... just my view... personal discretion advised... you don't want to extinct half of the planet, do you? it's only your life and body, zero risk, be a good citizen

If you really want to do this (which I think is a STUPID idea), you could probably forge a paper certificate from some country and then ask a doctor in your home country to enter you into the system as vaccinated abroad.
I guess I don't have to tell you that would be illegal. Please don't do that.

Just remain unvaccinated. You might have to take a lot of tests instead and some countries might no longer let you in, but so what.

Latest Threads