Our valued sponsor

Where to incorporate? Canadian moving to Paraguay

covid

Dec 19, 2022
Canada
Visit site
I'm a Canadian planning to move to Paraguay and live there for 6+ months of the year. Looking for some advice on where I should incorporate for low taxes based on the below information.

1. I currently run two businesses that sell digital gaming currency/items. I formed companies in the US, Canada, and the UK in an attempt to get set up with a legit payment processor but it didn't work out, I found another solution that doesn't require a company. The income and expenses currently flow through my personal accounts. What should I do in this case, if anything?

2. On another note, If I were to start a completely whitehat B2C e-commerce business focused on the US market, where should I incorporate for easy company banking and payment processing?

3. Additionally, I have a personal account with IBKR but I'm assuming they won't like me moving to Paraguay... Would a company in Singapore be a good option?

The plan is to keep putting most of my income from the businesses into the investment account.

Just so it's clear, I'm looking to keep everything separate, not form one company for everything.

Any info or advice is appreciated.

Last edited:
Why won’t IBKR like the fact you move to Latin America?
For some reason, I assumed IBKR wasn't an option there, but I just saw this: Best international online brokers in Paraguay.

I think I can just open a new account under the Paraguay branch or whatever and move the assets over.

10% capital gains tax isn't too bad, but it's still possible to get it down to 0% with an offshore company, right? Any suggestions?