Our valued sponsor

where to open coportate bank account with belize offshore company when dealing with crypto assets ?

I am in the same shoes. The company formed my belize corp trying to sort out a bank account for 6 months and absolutely no luck. Polish, German banks would not touch crypto either.

I have no idea how big ICO firms doing it, but I would need an answer ASAP too.

Have you tried to form a new company in a better jurisdiction? Maybe the issue is Belize?
or have you tried to buy already established company with bank account? I know its around 10-15k, but already formed and apparently established.
I saw a website advertising such companies.
cheers

I am in the same shoes. The company formed my belize corp trying to sort out a bank account for 6 months and absolutely no luck. Polish, German banks would not touch crypto either.

Have you tried to form a new company in a better jurisdiction? Maybe the issue is Belize?
or have you tried to buy already established company with bank account? I know its around 10-15k, but already formed and apparently established.
cheers
Maybe we should start directly asking the ICO companies? I'm quite active in crypto, I'm interested in an answer but don't need an answer yet, I will surely be asking as many ICO's as possible when I do ;)

cheers

A couple of companies I contacted claimed they can help set up a bank account in Belize. Are they bluffing me to get my business? Or is there are particular volume of transfers between the exchange and your bank account beyond which the banks start clamping down?

Is it possible to have a US based bank for a company in Belize? If you have a relationship with a local bank, particularly a credit union, I hear that it's possible to get an account for crypto activities. Whether that account can be attached to an IBC in Belize, I have no idea.

Yes it is possible but you need a personal introduction to the US bank. US banks are generally fine with crypto transactions but they will be a bit more suspicious of the Belize company, but it is possible. You likely need to deposit 50k plus to make it interesting for the US bank..