Our valued sponsor

Where to Register Your Offshore Company in 2024 for Minimal Tax Without Evasion and Guaranteed Privacy?

Propeller

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 17, 2009
Visit site
In 2024, what's the best jurisdiction to establish an offshore company where I can benefit from low taxation without tax evasion, ensure my personal details remain private, receive expert assistance for annual tax filings, and choose a location with a reputable image that's not labeled as a tax haven for evaders?

Based on what I believe and how I'd do things, I've got my eye on a few countries, listed by how trustworthy they seem and which ones don't really scream 'tax haven':
  • Switzerland
  • Bulgaria
  • Estonia
  • Cyprus
  • Malta
  • Romania
You gotta look into each place yourself, but there seems to be some solid options here. Obviously, it all really depends on what you're using the companies for and how you're planning to set up your business structure.

Don't it matter if corporate tax is the main reason for setting up the company. If you pay corporate tax in country A you tell tax auth in country B you have this company you still pay corporate tax in A and not B right ?

In 2024, what's the best jurisdiction to establish an offshore company where I can benefit from low taxation without tax evasion, ensure my personal details remain private, receive expert assistance for annual tax filings, and choose a location with a reputable image that's not labeled as a tax haven for evaders?
The only place where this is guaranteed is Shangrila.

It's certainly not straightforward, now that the new regulations in the UK have been implemented. This means there's an increased requirement for KYC (Know Your Customer) and more DD (Due Diligence) processes. It signifies that one must meticulously consider the setup of their company.

To delve into this topic, you'd need to be a member and bring the discussion to the mentor group gold, where you can align it with the numerous proposals already available there.

St
St Kitts and Nevis is a Great jurisdiction. Only require a few documents such as bank and professional reference.

St
St Kitts and Nevis is a Great jurisdiction. Only require a few documents such as bank and professional reference.

It's perfectly fine to quote both posts and leave your comment once. Additionally, if you're seeking even more visibility, you can upgrade to mentor group gold. By adding a signature to your posts, you'll likely attract some customers as well ;)

Psssd, friendly hint

How would a Trust or a Fund act as an immune defense against curious interests?
it's not the way it works any longer. Setting this up would require legal assistance