Our valued sponsor

Where would you keep your Gold if you had 1 million?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I would like to know where you would feel your investment of 1 million in Gold bars would be save to store?

I know wealthy people that have build some save place but what would that look like and where would they locate it?

Reactions: JohnLocke
You can digg a deep hole in the center of your house. If you have a large budget I'm sure you could ask an architect and a craftsman to help you build something that is covering the hole but still is easy to access.

You could go to the Architect with underground wine cellar idea. And instead of wine you store Gold. This way there will be no information out that you are storing Gold.
Or you could also kill the architect after the job is done. I mean... I'm just saying to be really sure. That is what the Egyptian pharaohs did ange¤%& and that is why modern day archaeologists can discover tombs with gold.

What if you loose your house due to divorce, illness, weather, lawsuit, eminent domain, debts or any other reason?
Build a secret tunnel leading to your secret tornado-proof wine cellar which was designed by an architect you killed later. Add some booby traps in case your wife goes where she shouldn't.

Or just find another way that balances security and ease of access

what are you talking about, tunnels, rooms???

$1M is going to be just a little less than two of these babies :
I mean they fit under a medium size floor tile (not that I would do it!!!)

images

if you travel prefer gold coins that "easily" slips through at airports in your wallet among other coins... hap¤#"

Last edited:
How many of these makes up 1M currently ?

You want to check this out. according to the current gold price it's 20 x 1 KG Gold Bars :D

You could install a huge vault in your basement or some hidden place, no need to freak out :D

Reactions: extremedox101
If you don't tell anyone that you have Gold worth 1 M you don't need to worry, you could keep in in a simple fire save box and hide it where you live, no one will ever find it. There are many places, just stay out of the areas which are known where people have such things stored i.e. bedroom, bathroom and kitchen etc.

that's quite an assumption to make... man it's not that easy, after a while you go crazy (full paranoid) over it. Then you'll forget about it and that's when stupid things out of your control will happen.
I know a few horror stories about storing gold at home, and things never went how they were supposed to go.

Reactions: Horsepowa
At some point some people could assume you are likely to have gold and will visit your house during your holiday with metal detecting tools and will dig on anything that lights up or will come back later with better tools.

If you do hide a lots of gold, get one of those detectors to check how easy it is to find it.

Latest Threads