Our valued sponsor

Where would you keep your Gold if you had 1 million?

I think BTC is a good alternative to Gold. It has more than a decade now. We can not consider it not solid anymore.
Thank you for your input, this thread is about to store Gold not alternative investments :) Please stick to the topic to avoid and post deletion.

At some point some people could assume you are likely to have gold and will visit your house during your holiday with metal detecting tools
hmmm, the more wealthy you get the more paranoia people get. Stay cool and don't panic. I don't believe that people will just out of the blue think you have 1 million in Gold in your house unless you at any point indicate it.

So, best is to shut up and don't even think about it if someone is around you and forget about you wife, that's total EPIC FAIL which is what most people do that get caught thu&¤#

You want a solution that permits you to move the gold whenever it pleases you

towerheist_011600_c48.jpg

how would you store your Gold in this nice little car?

I would maybe go for a clunkier old Volvo than that one ... one that nobody would want to steal ... and that has space for an extra large battery ... of course if you might want to move more gold you may need to get a Tesla.

Last edited:
home, office, 2nd home etc
Yeah that may be a good idea. You could even rent an appartment to store a part of your money there!