Our valued sponsor

Where would you move if you had a Family?

Some bars, nightclubs and even whole neighborhoods in the main cities cater to foreigners so you can always go for a walk or a beer there and meet your tall and slim white women (though they are almost always tourists).

Or you can go on a "business trip" to Melbourne or Sydney from time to time to get your fix, since they are relatively close ;)
you can find white female tourists also in the Caribbeans. Quite a few of them travel solo, but they are not looking for white men :p

Not safe.
In general, violent crime in the US is concentrated in certain neighborhoods and in certain cities.

You won't really risk getting shot if you live in the right neighborhood, even in the big cities. Even New York is pretty safe nowadays; it's not like in the 90s.

But I digress; the main reason why I'm suggesting the US is because of your female appearance requirements, and because we always talk about Poland, Romania and Bulgaria to the point that there is really nothing else to add there.

If you want low taxes, safety and affordable housing just move to SEA. Like someone else said, you'll still see plenty of foreigners in places like Thailand. Some bars, nightclubs and even whole neighborhoods in the main cities cater to foreigners so you can always go for a walk or a beer there and meet your tall and slim white women (though they are almost always tourists).

Or you can go on a "business trip" to Melbourne or Sydney from time to time to get your fix, since they are relatively close ;)
lol go say that to the DC councilman who got car jacked in daylight in the heart of Georgetown. Or to the wife of Bank of America CEO who got robbed in Manhattan’s upper East side. This is absolutely untrue. The main raison everyone is talking about the crime were experiencing is actually because it has spread to good neighborhoods partly due to shortage of officers, police being defunded, and cops not wanting to take more risks than they have to due to unfair consequences. There’s daily crime in Beverly Hills, CA, in McLean VA, in almost every top neighborhood in the country.

Reactions: jafo
Not safe.

lol go say that to the DC councilman who got car jacked in daylight in the heart of Georgetown. Or to the wife of Bank of America CEO who got robbed in Manhattan’s upper East side. This is absolutely untrue. The main raison everyone is talking about the crime were experiencing is actually because it has spread to good neighborhoods partly due to shortage of officers, police being defunded, and cops not wanting to take more risks than they have to due to unfair consequences. There’s daily crime in Beverly Hills, CA, in McLean VA, in almost every top neighborhood in the country.

There is crime everywhere in the world, especially if you start cherrypicking for examples.

Go read the news of Dubai or Singapore and you'll see murder, theft, rape, etc. But the reality is much different once you turn off the TV.

Hundreds of millions of people live in the US. The majority of the richest people of the world live in the US. 50 million people visit it for tourism every year, millions travel to study there. The vast majority of these people never run into any issues.

I also lived there for years and never had a problem. I remember that most girls walked around half naked in the summer (lots of hotties, OP should know) and those girls didn't have any issues either. Of course you'll probably give me an example of a girl that got raped or show me the story of Ted Bundy and use that as evidence that everyone is getting raped and killed and you should never go outside.

If anything, the US reports everything, and people can be very vocal on places like Twitter, but the reality is that chances of anything happening to a person living in a decent neighborhood are slim to none.

I'm not trying to convince you though, just giving here a more balanced perspective that can help OP. This is also a good Reddit thread with more realistic opinions (you'll disagree with most of them though but that's ok):

ireland - non dom - get a director for your company and pay yourself dividend. 0%

Can you elaborate more on how to get the non-dom status if you live there?

Last edited:
Reactions: pomegranate
There is crime everywhere in the world, especially if you start cherrypicking for examples.

Go read the news of Dubai or Singapore and you'll see murder, theft, rape, etc. But the reality is much different once you turn off the TV.

Hundreds of millions of people live in the US. The majority of the richest people of the world live in the US. 50 million people visit it for tourism every year, millions travel to study there. The vast majority of these people never run into any issues.

I also lived there for years and never had a problem. I remember that most girls walked around half naked in the summer (lots of hotties, OP should know) and those girls didn't have any issues either. Of course you'll probably give me an example of a girl that got raped or show me the story of Ted Bundy and use that as evidence that everyone is getting raped and killed and you should never go outside.

If anything, the US reports everything, and people can be very vocal on places like Twitter, but the reality is that chances of anything happening to a person living in a decent neighborhood are slim to none.

I'm not trying to convince you though, just giving here a more balanced perspective that can help OP. This is also a good Reddit thread with more realistic opinions (you'll disagree with most of them though but that's ok):

I speak of myself, my friends and also statistics. I’ve been in banking and my family has owned businesses for the last 30 years in some of the best neighborhoods in the country. We’ve had countless issues. We also have close ties to local law enforcement who are not hiding that america has never been the way it is today mainly due to Black Lives Matter and many officers quitting. Prosecutors also don’t prosecute cases due to politization of the judicial system. If you look at the burglaries for examples, most are done by juveniles which are also difficult to prosecute. These people are not asking to live in villages, they’re asking for cities that are safe with airports that offer flights without having to make 20 stops to get to europe or other major destinations. Today, most US cities are seeing an unprecedented rise in crime. You can say what you want about Dubai but you clearly have no ties to those areas aside from some fake news articles you read online that are written by anti Arab sentiment. Truth is, you can leave a Chanel purse on a bench in Dubai and walk away. Nobody will pick it up. Go try that in your American safest city. America is done wether you like it or not. Your post clearly says “I have lived there”. Exactly, you’re using the past tense.

I speak of myself, my friends and also statistics. I’ve been in banking and my family has owned businesses for the last 30 years in some of the best neighborhoods in the country. We’ve had countless issues. We also have close ties to local law enforcement who are not hiding that america has never been the way it is today mainly due to Black Lives Matter and many officers quitting. Prosecutors also don’t prosecute cases due to politization of the judicial system. If you look at the burglaries for examples, most are done by juveniles which are also difficult to prosecute. These people are not asking to live in villages, they’re asking for cities that are safe with airports that offer flights without having to make 20 stops to get to europe or other major destinations. Today, most US cities are seeing an unprecedented rise in crime. You can say what you want about Dubai but you clearly have no ties to those areas aside from some fake news articles you read online that are written by anti Arab sentiment. Truth is, you can leave a Chanel purse on a bench in Dubai and walk away. Nobody will pick it up. Go try that in your American safest city. America is done wether you like it or not.

I have ties to Dubai, and yes, it's much safer, but Dubai is pretty much the safest place in the whole world so comparisons to it will always be unfair, unless you compare it to Singapore, Iceland, etc.

But crime still happens in Dubai. It's not zero. And there are countless issues too. There are gangs too, sometimes causing public disorder. And leaving your purse on a bench? It depends on where the bench is. A bench in Dubai Marina will not get the same treatment as a bench in the middle of Deira.

But I certainly consider Dubai to be extremely safe, even Deira to be honest.

I think that you also have to keep in mind that the US varies a lot from city to city when it comes to safety. On one end you have Baltimore, on the other you have places like Irvine that are almost like Dubai in terms of overall safety.

But California might not be appropriate for OP because of taxes and relatively high costs of living.

Again, Abu-Dhabi is many time cheaper than Dubai, it has zero issues Dubai has with wannabe influencers, tinder scams etc. It's very family oriented and very safe. It is also an hour drive to Dubai so you can go there whenever you want to have some buzz.

It's just that the US is number 1 of getting the most attention from the rest of the world.

In Italy, a black woman that became minister got an insane amount of racist insults and it got very little attention. The video barely got 50k views no one talked about it.
Also when they throw bananas at football stadiums and call them monkeys when black players didn't perform well. It did make headlines in most of Europe but definitely not outside the continent.

If those two incidents were to happen in the US... Well the rest of the world will sh*t hard on America and make countless reasons to never move there.

Reactions: scooterguy
Nobody is going to disturb you in your ranch in Texas… unless willing to never get out of it or do so in a horizontal position.
the guy was lucky it happened in texas... if that happens to you in EUSSR you'll be jailed for life and you'll have to pay their families too...

1709414104500.png

anytime you hear s**t about USA and police... I suggest giving a look at Police Activity channel...
there are some dumb crazy people around there that should be locked!
luckily usually police dumps one or a few mags on them and it's extremely relaxing to watch!
smi(&%

Last edited:
Dubai Nov-Apr (0 tax, second to none safety, get some good online school for kids). No need to live in the house, there are plenty of apartments with great infrastructure in Marina, JBR or Palm Jumeirah. City Walk if you like modern dull EU lifestyle, Downtown (DIFC) if you like some modern startup buzz. Alternatively - Abu-Dhabi where you can get villa for peanuts.
The rest up to you, spend 6 months in Poland or somewhere in Italy, just as a tourist, not a resident.
I'm interested in these peanut villas.
Can you show me some samples (DM is fine)?

Dubai checks most of the boxes but it's generally quite expensive place to live so you might be better of living somewhere else and paying some taxes.
For eg. a family of 4 needs around EUR 10k/month to live in Dubai right now. Most of the money will go towards housing and private school fees.
If you want to have a better life style (good car, live in nice neighborhood) it can naturally cost much more.

But if you want hot chicks, white people, low cost of living you'll need to be living in EU "bermuda p*rnstar triangle" that's spanning between: Budapest, Prague or Bratislava.
We've all seen these videos "If I give you 10k czk...." nevermind LOL..

Anyways, these 3 countries have very little foreigners, provide decent QoL with low CoL and moderate taxes (in EU terms).

Of all the ridiculous things OP wrote, the biggest is the one implying you can barely live in Dubai with 300K USD a year.
WTF. Ops, I mean, are you serious?
I guess it's subjective based on the standards you are after. Many people do live in Dubai with a 6k/year income, sharing a studio flat with 5-6 people.

• Wow
Reactions: Armani and jafo
Of all the ridiculous things OP wrote, the biggest is the one implying you can barely live in Dubai with 300K USD a year.
WTF. Ops, I mean, are you serious?
Well, I did some calculation for a family of 4. Good 3-bed apartment of villa will eat around $100k yearly in rent and another $20k in utilities. School fees are high in Dubai, expect around $30-40k per kid and it's not the limit. So you have only $100k in disposable income and you need to pay for a car/cars/taxis, you want to go out (what the point of living in Dubai and not enjoying all the pleasures?), you want to travel and/or have staycations and you might need to have a place to spend a couple of months in summer when schools are on holidays and the weather is suffocating.
I'm not saying you won't have a comfortable life on 300k in Dubai, but you probably won't be able to save a lot and you might have a better quality of life somewhere else (SE Asia for instance).

100k a year for 3 br rent? There’s plenty of 3 bedrooms for 5k in business bay / DIFC area that are in high rises, floor to ceiling window, luxury appliances etc new and very spacious. What kind of utiiites do you plan on using for 2k a month? French and British schools in Dubai cost $7000 a year not sure what type or school you want your kids in to pay 40k a year. I’m not sure why everyone just finds pleasure making Dubai look expensive and inaccessible. It’s really not. Unless you plan on popping bottles every night and have 4 exotic cars parked outside and use valet everywhere you go etc

Prices for 3BRs are about 250k AED/year in Business Bay, about 300k AED/year in Downtown or about 150k AED/year in Damac Hills (far away), so I'd say 20k month is gets you a nice 3BR pretty much in every location (excluding palm and bluewater island, al barari and other ultra-lux locations). These are decent apartments. You can always rent twice as expensive in any of these locations.

Utilities should be around 4-5k AED/month (including housing, water, electricity, cooling, gas, internet/tv).

School prices average are up to about AED 30k/year per kid: Fees (2024 Tuition) so should be AED 60k/year or for two kids or about 5k/month.
That doesn't include additional costs (uniforms, transportation, excursions and other activities).

You can rent a family SUV like Nissan X-Trail/Toyota RAV4/VW Tiguan for less than 3k AED/month + another 500 for gas + Salik = 3.5k

So what do we have (I'll take maximum amounts):
Housing = 20k/month
Utilities = 5k/month
Schools = 5k/month
Car = 3.5k/month

The total: AED 33.5k/month or about $9k/month.

You would need to add health insurance, groceries, entertainment/eating out/travel but as I mentioned previously $10k is doable for a family that doesn't own a property.
Owning a property you would be looking at savings around 18k/month (2k would still go to service charge for 3br as when renting it's paid by landlord) in that case $5k/month would be a minimum.

The main thing in Dubai/UAE is to budget and stick to it as you can always go higher and burn more cash. A friend of my who is born and raised in UAE said to me once "In here it's very difficult to save money here as you can always buy nicer car, rent nicer apartment, buy nicer clothes etc". So you need to stay humble and frugal in a way (and that's quite the opposite of how people see Dubai in general) and you'll do just fine.

Last edited: