Our valued sponsor

Which bank accepts business account related with crypto trading?

I am an estonian resident with an open trading company in estonia.
My problem is that I can't find a bank that accepts to open me a business account, the reason is the main activity of my earnings is crypto trading.
Actually I tried to open a business account with revolut and the local estonians banks. But just one kind of answer after I mentionned crypto ==> "NOOO!!!"
Do someone actually succeed to find a bank that accepts this kind of things?

Reactions: troubled soul
Hey,

Check out Bankera, they are crypto-friendly. In case you need help with onboarding, let me know, I am close to this financial institution.
I tried yesterday, but they ask several documents that looks complicated to have. Is it the normal process to open an account with bankera?
Maybe it is because I try to open a business account, and the thing to do is to open a personal account.

1. Certificate of Incorporation or Extract from your local Register of Commerce (not older than 6 months)*
2. Memorandum and Articles of Association*
3. Company's register of shareholders and directors (not older than 6 months)*
4. Legalized with an apostille power of attorney for company's representatives (if the representative is not a director)
5. Financial statements for the last 3 years (if applicable)
6. Bank account statements (if applicable)
7. One or two paragraph-long description of your business model, main partners, and revenue streams
8. Any other documents you think are relevant for us to understand your company's business process.

Reactions: GRF75
This is bare minimum that a bank or EMI should ask for.

You can always try EMI's like Finductive etc. Otherwise try real banks like BankFrick, Seba etc but be prepared to have deep pockets with last options.

Reactions: Marios and Wyoming
So in the end it was not that complicated to collect all the papers that bankera asked me I am a bit administrativephobic :D

But now they ask me for an application fee of 900 euros without being sure to be accepted, in fact they can refuse me and keep the money, paying 900 euros to be refused would be annoying..

If some have gone through the same bank, if all the papers are ok, do you think I have a good chance of succeeding in this application?

If some have gone through the same bank, if all the papers are ok, do you think I have a good chance of succeeding in this application?

Look at Trustpilot

If your not willing to lose 900 big ones then walk away.

Reactions: Silvio
Look at Trustpilot

If your only option is using a Lithuanian EMI, you're either extremely high risk and making huge margins, or you need to reconsider your structure.

You might want to check Intergiro as well, I have asked about similar activities and they were open to the idea.

They might ask you for an account opening fee (around €200 according to the person I talked with) but only after account approval.

Nexpay has a one-time fee of €750 for account opening but only after the approval so you won't lose money if you get rejected.

Reactions: Mda
Look at Trustpilot

If your only option is using a Lithuanian EMI, you're either extremely high risk and making huge margins, or you need to reconsider your structure.
You guys sound right, unfortunately I dont have many solutions at the moment. But yeah bankera will not be the solution for me, will continue my research.

You might want to check Intergiro as well, I have asked about similar activities and they were open to the idea.

They might ask you for an account opening fee (around €200 according to the person I talked with) but only after account approval.

Nexpay has a one-time fee of €750 for account opening but only after the approval so you won't lose money if you get rejected.
Thanks, for your advice
Did you try to transfer from kraken or binance to intergiro?

Thanks, for your advice
Did you try to transfer from kraken or binance to intergiro?
Binance doesn't support SEPA anymore.

I've used Kraken successfully with Nexpay, I haven't finished the process with Intergiro since Nexpay has worked so far but they mentioned that they are fine with withdrawals from regulated crypto exchanges (e.g Kraken, Bitstamp, Coinbase, ...).

Binance doesn't support SEPA anymore.

I've used Kraken successfully with Nexpay, I haven't finished the process with Intergiro since Nexpay has worked so far but they mentioned that they are fine with withdrawals from regulated crypto exchanges (e.g Kraken, Bitstamp, Coinbase, ...).
Ok, what would you do if you had funds on binance?
Binance > Kraken > Nexpay ?

Guys, I just got accepted by Intergiro, the process wasn't that bad after all.
I will open another account with a non-EMI crypto bank when I can, but I will start paying my company with intergiro.

I will start by paying myself 2K / month as I told intergiro. Do you think after 3 months of paying me 2K I might try to increase my payments (4-5k per month) or it's too risky and they might close my account?

Also my trading activities are on binance, so I sent them my historical transaction from binance, but unfortunately binance no longer supports SEPA, I will have to go through another crypto broker. Do you have any advice on this point, which courtier (kraken, coinbase ..?) And intergiro can refuse payment because it is not the same courtier that I indicated to them?