Our valued sponsor

Which bank accepts business account related with crypto trading?

I am an estonian resident with an open trading company in estonia.
My problem is that I can't find a bank that accepts to open me a business account, the reason is the main activity of my earnings is crypto trading.
Actually I tried to open a business account with revolut and the local estonians banks. But just one kind of answer after I mentionned crypto ==> "NOOO!!!"
Do someone actually succeed to find a bank that accepts this kind of things?

Reactions: troubled soul
Moving this thread to crypto section of forum thu&¤#

Reactions: Cocopops
So in the end it was not that complicated to collect all the papers that bankera asked me I am a bit administrativephobic :D

But now they ask me for an application fee of 900 euros without being sure to be accepted, in fact they can refuse me and keep the money, paying 900 euros to be refused would be annoying..

If some have gone through the same bank, if all the papers are ok, do you think I have a good chance of succeeding in this application?
900 euros and perphas will say not, i saw, and something like 200 eur mothly maintenence, cause btc its high risk, and you are not in a bank, its an emi, i see but not for me, ill try to open bank account, for sure safer.
In my case Cyprus LTD, than some banks refuse Cyprus too

Guys, I just got accepted by Intergiro, the process wasn't that bad after all.
I will open another account with a non-EMI crypto bank when I can, but I will start paying my company with intergiro.

I will start by paying myself 2K / month as I told intergiro. Do you think after 3 months of paying me 2K I might try to increase my payments (4-5k per month) or it's too risky and they might close my account?

Also my trading activities are on binance, so I sent them my historical transaction from binance, but unfortunately binance no longer supports SEPA, I will have to go through another crypto broker. Do you have any advice on this point, which courtier (kraken, coinbase ..?) And intergiro can refuse payment because it is not the same courtier that I indicated to them?
Hi, are you transfering funds from your crypto exchange to your corporate bank account with Intergiro? Or exhange to your personal account?

Latest Threads