Our valued sponsor

Which bank account to open from below?

ECGC

Oct 9, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I am new here.

i have already registered an offshore company from Seychelles.

I am selling consulting services via online.

I have setup a website and a page for my customer to pay via online (credit card & debit card).

My first question, do i need a payment service processor or a payment gateway for me to accept payment from my clients via online?

Now my company secretary given me a list of banks to choose; can you please advise me which bank should i choose?(all of the banks below does not require me to be present at the bank)
ABC bank (Mauritius

Euro Pacific bank (Puerto Rico)

Hermes Bank (St Lucia)

ALSALAM BANK (Seychelles) previous name BMI

Pacific Private Bank (Vanuatu)

Heritage Bank (Belize)

Caye International Bank (Belize)

Boslil Bank (St Lucia)

Bank of Nevis International (Nevis)

Reactions: Spinat
My first question, do i need a payment service processor or a payment gateway for me to accept payment from my clients via online?
You will either need a payment processor / gatework to handle the payment for you (may be difficult with offshore compmany / bank account) [1], or will need a merchant account with an acquiring bank to be able to charge cards.

--------------------------------
[1] I've seen some places online saying they will do it, but no experience with and one who got back to me wouldn't be able to do it for US

Better avoid Belize banks, seen the problems they have with correspondent banks and the ones that went bust recently. Boslil will high likely not open accounts for non St Lucia companies. EPB will open your account but read the threads on EPB on the forum.

It's almost impossible to find any payment processor for your Seychelles company. You will need to have a real office and staff in the seychelles for your company in order to have any bank or PSP to accept your company as a merchant and valid entity.

You better go for something in Georgia, UK, Cyprus, Malta or other EU entity.

Can you please ask them if they are using any PSP or payment gateway?

Esp for conpany in Seychelles. Please suggest me any PSP or payment gateway.
Regards

I know a lot about finding processing for Seychelles company. The short story is that you won't find any.

The long story is that you won't find any sensible options that would take your Seychelles company directly. In most cases, you'd need to form a subsidiary in EU or possibly HK to find a processor there.

None of the consultants I know take payment by credit card. They/we all invoice clients on a monthly basis and then receive payments by bank transfer.

The long story is that you won't find any sensible options that would take your Seychelles company directly. In most cases, you'd need to form a subsidiary in EU or possibly HK to find a processor there.

When you say "that would take your Seychelles company directly", do you mean you will **NOT** be able to process payments yourself in your companies name? But you **CAN** find 3rd party processors (the type who will take the payment in their name, hold it for 30 days then release it to you?)

In most cases, you'd need to form a subsidiary in EU or possibly HK to find a processor there.
Regarding this, do you mean setup a 2nd company in (for example) the UK "mycompany-payments" which can process payments and have that company owned by? or just has your offshore company as a client (sole client) who makes the payment?

hello guys

i just get my account from AL SALAM BANK Seychelles, hope to be transactional on following days
Hello Muhamad

hope you are doing well now that everything is set for you.
I come to you for any help feedback, I am in process to open an IBC in Seychelles for trading purposes and wanted to know your experience with AL SALAM BANK:
Did you open by your own your company bank account or through a facilitator?
What was the cost?
How long did it take to open it?
Have you already tried some in/out swifts with them? How was it?
Thanks for sharing

Latest Threads