Our valued sponsor

Which bank for offshore company please clear answer?

We have several companies in the Seychelles for some of them we opened the bank account in Cyprus for others we opened in the Seychelles and lastly we opened an account in the UK with Barclays, it was very complicated.

EliasIT,

I heard lots of rumors about Barclays Seychelles and BMI Seychelles (seizure of funds). Do you know anything about this?

Barclays Seychelles was one of the few banks that opened an account for my Delaware company, but I'd rather close that account.

Do you know other banks (in other jurisdictions, except Cyprus) that open bank accounts for Delaware companies?

Thanks!

Helena

Not to talk something nice here, but you will want to look into this thread /forum/f5/seychelles-offshore-company-bad-reputation-seychelles-14475/ it seems some people are good in placing rumours - we could be wrong so FIU but I rather want to believe thee FIU than some unknown blog poster on a unknown website, would it have been New York Times that had published it or a similar news paper it would be ok..

At the end of the day it is up to each individual to decide!

Last edited:
Reactions: HelenaR
HelenaR said:
Did anyone hear about the accusations against Barclays/BMI Seychelles (seizure of funds)? What do you think, is it still safe to keep the money there?
This is the 2nd time you post the same question, this post have been moved accordantly, please don't make post containing the same question in several threads, if people have a comment to your post they will reply otherwise see it as an indication that no one has any comment.

HelenaR said:
Did anyone hear about the accusations against Barclays/BMI Seychelles (seizure of funds)? What do you think, is it still safe to keep the money there?
Yes I heard about it and read the reply from Admin, honestly I don't care about what people think about the Seychelles have been a pleasure to incorporate my company there, I'm happy banking in Cyprus either way.

If you don't like the Seychelles and the banking there, why not just find another bank, I believe the world has many great offshore banks available :D Look into IoM banks or SWISS banks they may suit you.

HelenaR said:
It is difficult to say what is true and what are just plain rumours... I have seen this from time to time similar negative reviews about other countries, companies and even business, as a guideline, if it isn't from a reliable source I really don't care, the Internet is full of BS, beside that, I would not want to open a bank account in the Seychelles because they are simply too expansive to work with.

Belarious said:
Say I want to open several offshore bank accounts for my Seychelles company will that work? If so, where can I bank offshore except Cyprus and Seychelles?
There are actually many countries you can open a bank account at for your Seychelles company. Just to mention a few, Panama, BVI, Mauritius, Latvia, Cyprus and Caribbean.

For instant we have a new bank available here in St. Vincent where you hassle free can open a real offshore bank account for your offshore company.

/forum/f5/caribbean-offshore-bank-account-100-anonymous-banking-secrecy-18458/ :check:

Last edited:
Reactions: Belarious

Latest Threads