Our valued sponsor

Which Bank for Seychelles company?

Indeed, the St. Vincent banks works very well, they upgradede their banking platform and they are offering a debit card as well.

Hello, I need advice and hope someone can give me one :)
I need to open bank account for Seychelles company and looking where to open it. Which bank you recommend, somewhere offshore, Caribbean maybe or European bank, Latvia or Cyprus or Barclays bank in Seychelles? I'm not looking to hide, but for stable bank with debit cards, internet banking and low fees.
Depends on what you require from the bank and what business you are into.. most work with Cyprus banking and others use Mauritius or Latvia banks..typically for gaming and adult business.

Depends on what you require from the bank and what business you are into.. most work with Cyprus banking and others use Mauritius or Latvia banks..typically for gaming and adult business.
second that, you may elaborate about what business you are into and other requirements.

Reactions: biskoffshore
hi, I still didn't open bank account, actually for what I do now, for all sales, PayPal and Paxum business account are quite enough for me now. Maybe will open account here in Europe, Slovenia or Czech republic if they allow me or Cyprus maybe on the end. Some banks taking 20-30 euros for monthly fee, that's little bit too much regarding traffic which I would have on bank account.

Reactions: JohnLocke
If you are fine with a regular bank (not offshore) you can open an account with any European bank and it will be cheaper than the offshore banks. There is a reason for why they charge such fees and why they are a little more expensive than usual regular banks, most often privacy and anonymity are one of the major ones.

The Seychelles IBC (International Business Company) is a flexible tax exempt company ideal for a wide variety of uses such as a personal services corporation.
Are you just posting nonsense or don't you read the topic?

Latest Threads