Our valued sponsor

Which coins have 1000%+ surge in future?

Nobody Knows My friend.
Crypto is very risky space.

If someone claiming surety , Stay away from them.
US can banned crypto overnight . That affect Crypto space very badly.

why would they ban it?
It becomes more clear who owns the crypto and their influence should not be underestimated. Pay for play is the name of the game in us politics.

I can see more countries banning banks from facilitating crypto related payments. It's a case of protecting the integrity of their banking systems against misuse.

For example if that ever happens in US everyone globally will head for exit as every local and global bank dealing with a US bank will be forced to ban crypto transactions also overnight and follow US rules in order to continue having access to dollar processing ability. The net effect would be a flash crash as investors sell to exit ahead of rule changes and those companies offering fiat loans against crypto have to liquidate their clients crypto as crypto prices tank and margin calls ring out. All this could drive price down 80-90% in a day.....lol.

Anyway if you want to know which cryptos could go 1000%+ in future ask WallstreetBets mob or Elon Musk which coins he plans on pumping in future with tweets ;).

Reactions: troubled soul
I can see more countries banning banks from facilitating crypto related payments. It's a case of protecting the integrity of their banking systems against misuse.

For example if that ever happens in US everyone globally will head for exit as every local and global bank dealing with a US bank will be forced to ban crypto transactions also overnight and follow US rules in order to continue having access to dollar processing ability. The net effect would be a flash crash as investors sell to exit ahead of rule changes and those companies offering fiat loans against crypto have to liquidate their clients crypto as crypto prices tank and margin calls ring out. All this could drive price down 80-90% in a day.....lol.

Anyway if you want to know which cryptos could go 1000%+ in future ask WallstreetBets mob or Elon Musk which coins he plans on pumping in future with tweets ;).
With everything political, it is a gamble which only the insiders can know in advance.
Miami seems to go the opposite route tho.

With everything political, it is a gamble which only the insiders can know in advance.
Miami seems to go the opposite route tho.
This is a madman they put in as mayor then....lol. All the reason to ban it in US from banking sector before lunatics with these ideas are allowed to put money near a volatile speculative product.

to make a 1000% on a shitcoin you need to find a low cap coin that will be put under the spotlight, usually with perceived strong fundamentals followed by crazy momentum.

stop dreaming though, to find that kind of thing you need to be in this market full time for years and also be extremely lucky and good/smart.

at this point in the cycle the 1000% shitcoins seems to have already happened, from there its going to be significantly more difficult to catch any ...

that said some analysts are predicting bitcoin to reach above 500'000$ and ethereum above 10'000$ this cycle within a year or two, these are the least risky bets you can make in this regards and they are still insanely risky ... other than that the DEFI bluechip shitcoins have a good chance at doing another 10x but this is pure suicide on a risk scale, and so is any other shitcoins really.

another way would be to join those pump and dump group on telegram and the asylum that is 4chan/biz, you might get lucky smi(&%

go on wallstreetbets and play with options, much higher chances to do a 10x I would say.

if I were a gambler trying to get a 10x I would get in on $GRT, $UNI, $SNX, $Sushi, $RBC after a 40-60% dip, but probably too late already ...

dogecoin ? lindy effect, why not, yolo ! rof/%

Looke into this

happens all the time in this country. That is why nobody trusts the gov there.

What banks in America are discussing below is what CBN in Nigeria has already reacted to immediately by banning crypto from banking system and India is planning to do also.

P.S America moves sloooooowwww but will also ban it from its banking sector at some point. Never put any action past the US government....lol.

Reactions: troubled soul
What banks in America are discussing below is what CBN in Nigeria has already reacted to immediately by banning crypto from banking system and India is planning to do also.

P.S America moves sloooooowwww but will also ban it from its banking sector at some point. Never put any action past the US government....lol.
The question is will they do it before or after their civil war? ;)

Reactions: AHipster
I can't see Doge hitting 100% any time soon, this is unless Elon makes another appearance on twitter or social media.

I think the market is riding high from the recent news on Bitcoin and Tesla, but I still think there are some Altcoins which could have a good run.

IOTA - they have been doing well over the last week or so, and I believe they still have some more updates being launched on their blockchain in the coming weeks. Updates Include the new Nodes which have taken a lot of criticism recently .

VeChain and Ziliqua.

be interested to hear our thoughts.

I can't see Doge hitting 100% any time soon, this is unless Elon makes another appearance on twitter or social media.

I think the market is riding high from the recent news on Bitcoin and Tesla, but I still think there are some Altcoins which could have a good run.

IOTA - they have been doing well over the last week or so, and I believe they still have some more updates being launched on their blockchain in the coming weeks. Updates Include the new Nodes which have taken a lot of criticism recently .

VeChain and Ziliqua.

be interested to hear our thoughts.
I would go with new projects (12/2017+) since they do not have bagholders wanting to dump on you.

crazy how ziliqua has moved so high, it hold super strong against bitcoin ... must be something behind it.

Filecoin made some noise very recently, thinking of jumping on it ... my guess is a lot of whales have been accumulating this and its starting to move.

Also the NFT tokens, chamath is building a big position on NFTs through his investing firm apparently.
I know Enjin and rarible, what do you guys think ? what are good NFT tokens ?

that said I think bitcoin and Eth will do something big in the coming weeks, the momentum is mad right now ...

crazy how ziliqua has moved so high, it hold super strong against bitcoin ... must be something behind it.

Filecoin made some noise very recently, thinking of jumping on it ... my guess is a lot of whales have been accumulating this and its starting to move.

Also the NFT tokens, chamath is building a big position on NFTs through his investing firm apparently.
I know Enjin and rarible, what do you guys think ? what are good NFT tokens ?

that said I think bitcoin and Eth will do something big in the coming weeks, the momentum is mad right now ...
it follows exactly the s2f model. I wonder when most people will understand that.

Latest Threads