Our valued sponsor

Which coins have 1000%+ surge in future?

Is that impressive to you...lol? :rolleyes:

You are pushing bitcoin so don't get mad....lol. Read what you wrote thats all :rolleyes:.

Bitcoin is not the only crypto I own. Once again, failing to understand the basics.
I hope you're not older than 20. That would be worrisome otherwise.

Ah, you forgot to add another ...lol at the end of your last sentence.

I hope you're not older than 20. That would be worrisome otherwise.

I am retired and more then 3 times older then 20....lol (there's your lol). If your younger than 20 I feel sorry for you. That means you never lived through dot com bubble. That would explain a lot actually about your perspective :confused:.

I created a new thread to discuss whether bitcoin is the new dot com coo-:!y

I am retired and more then 3 times older then 20....lol
That explains it, real worrisome. I guess you've been fed CNN/BBC for all your life and that's the outcome. Hence the ignorance and the "tin foils".
Anyway, on Bitcoin that's your opinion. We'll see what happens.
You can't say you haven't been warned about the fiat currencies collapse and the global economic shutdown though.

Reactions: AHipster
You can't say you haven't been warned about the fiat currencies collapse and the global economic shutdown though.

You will still be saying that past your retirement because you believe what you say to be true. There is nothing wrong with that but if I was to give you some wisdom then it is to hedge your bets and never bet against major governments working together to solve issues ;). Do not get too caught up in what you read from people with an agenda to sell you a book.

Ha! You didn't even read the name of the author and trying to play smart on a keyboard.
Klaus Schwab is the founder and head of the WEF. You confirmed you're not educated, yet you were pretending to know something about the subject.
Nice move mate!

You're trying to insinuate I'm "pushing" something here, but I didn't mention which cryptos I've invested into. Difficult to understand?
It will not apply to very rich people of course. So what a d.f. writes in a book, does not care. But it must care if you are a wage slave.

it is to hedge your bets and never bet against major governments working together to solve issues
I think that's the only thing we agree on.
What you're missing here is that governments and financial institutions are saying one thing to the media and doing the exact opposite.
Search for JP Morgan and Bitcoin.
Never spent one $ on books or shills about the topic. My only regret is that I didn't invest in cryptos before, because I didn't believe who warned me about the incoming scamdemic back then.

What you're missing here is that governments and financial institutions are saying one thing to the media and doing the exact opposite.
Never spent one $ on books or shills about the topic. My only regret is that I didn't invest in cryptos before, because I didn't believe who warned me about the incoming scamdemic back then.
But why ban? This is sooo unclassy and rude, and you do not want these damn antigov and anarchist people to earn sympathy!
They will rather fatten the goose much much more and then redistribute to the masses which have been left behind.

That is win win.
They can keep 9$ for every 10$ they get and hand out to the impoverished mass.
See how good gov protects everyone from the greedy speculators and anarchists.

Reactions: Cetme308win
who warned you about the scamdemic?

You will still be saying that past your retirement because you believe what you say to be true. There is nothing wrong with that but if I was to give you some wisdom then it is to hedge your bets and never bet against major governments working together to solve issues ;). Do not get too caught up in what you read from people with an agenda to sell you a book.
Very true ,Every Government in the world is like sleeping lion. If lion awake all these crypto price will down to hell .

Reactions: IBO Panama

I am way ahead of the curve on all of this you do not need to inform me anything about crypto uptake ;). Maybe you think I am saying what I am saying to be mean. But this rampant speculation into crypto at some point will reach a peak. The way I see it is that the very young are brainwashed by crypto and very vulnerable. When it all comes crashing down your gonna see a lot of suicides sadly and people wiped out. Hopefully you have made your money like me before then and your not left holding an empty bag thu&¤#.

Reactions: AHipster
I am way ahead of the curve on all of this you do not need to inform me anything about crypto uptake ;). Maybe you think I am saying what I am saying to be mean. But this rampant speculation into crypto at some point will reach a peak. The way I see it is that the very young are brainwashed by crypto and very vulnerable. When it all comes crashing down your gonna see a lot of suicides sadly and people wiped out. Hopefully you have made your money like me before then and your not left holding an empty bag thu&¤#.

You didn't come out as much informed until now. Quite the opposite actually.
You don't see mean to me, just uninformed and childish, which is worrisome for your age.
Anyway, I'm gonna leave it at that.
Good luck for everything.

Very true ,Every Government in the world is like sleeping lion. If lion awake all these crypto price will down to hell .

You can't do anything if you don't control the way the asset is generated. All they can do is introduce regulations. That doesn't mean people can't organize and trade however they prefer.
Remember they are the 1% of the global population.

You didn't come out as much informed until now. Quite the opposite actually.
You don't see mean to me, just uninformed and childish, which is worrisome for your age.
Anyway, I'm gonna leave it at that.
Good luck for everything.

I'm financially retired so days of needing luck is over smi(&%

P.S Loosen up that tin foil hat once in a while and let your scalp get some air. It will do your thought process a world of good thu&¤#.

Nobody Knows My friend.
Crypto is very risky space.

If someone claiming surety , Stay away from them.
US can banned crypto overnight . That affect Crypto space very badly.

You are forgetting that many big players are now in this space and they bring their legal expertise to bear - companies like Americtrade, Paypal, Square, JP Morgan - US banning Crypto is highly unlikely - it has reached escape velocity now. What they will look to do is become the de-facto on ramp into crypto through US based stablecoin - this will be a great move for US.

AWBH

Banks are just playing the game to raise their share price. Seems all you need to do nowadays is mention crypto and your stock might get a boast. That's pretty good if you own a lot of shares as a CEO ;).

Just look at what you wrote below rof/%. I can't take you seriously that's why I am enjoying winding you up rof/%. Your too easy. Got any more garbage companies other than Uber....maybe Tesla next....lol.

What do you think is gonna happen with the constant money printing happening due to the scamdemic and the imminent economic collapse to fulfill agenda 2030?

I am still laughing from when you said the above.....lol. Keep following Alex Jones, info War and order a new Qanon t-shirt that matches your tin foil hat smi(&%.

Latest Threads